BY COOLA

• Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Stephanie L.
Bellwood, IL
Its pretty good I got it in my ipsy glambag good product
Unique L.
Dearborn
I love this so much and really appreciate the slight color it gives because no one wants to wear a full face in the hot summer afternoons on the beach. It protects my skin from to much sun exposure and it smells amazing
Rachel P.
Hickory
I love love love this product in the summer time when I’ve got a good tan going and don’t need much coverage!
Amanda L.
USA
Purchased at: ULTA
This sunscreen works well, and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin--whuch us essential when I use or try a new sunscreen. I need it in a higher spf hence the 4 stars.
Christy Moore K.
Hampton
Purchased at: ULTA
It was ok but not the best I have used the texture is what I didn’t like. But my face didn’t get sun.
mary beth m.
Purchased at: Sephora
Smells decent and doesnt leave any white casting on my skin. My skin did feel a bit tight as the day went on.
Rachel k.
lakewood
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love love this mineral sunscreen. I either use it as a tinted moisturizer without makeup or a bb cream/ primer before makeup.
Tracy B.
Wooster
Purchased at: ULTA
What I like about Coola is a little goes a long way . With it being a tint it was great for the summer months , when I didn’t feel like putting on a foundation. I so recommend this product for other .
Baylee C.
west chester, ohio
Purchased at: Macy's
I love the fact that this is a non-scented so that I know that there’s no extra additives into it and it works great on my skin and it does not make me break out, and it also helpsFight the sun on a hot summer day
Janice S.
Stella, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
I love to use this in the summer months under my makeup. Plays nice with my foundations. It’s a little pricey but worth it. I believe is is effective when used properly. Would definitely recommend.
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.