BY COOLA

• Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Lauren W.
Chester, VA
Love the tint, so it gives you a tiny bit of coverage. Doesn’t feel greasy at all, and goes on very smooth.
Caroline P.
San Jose
Purchased at: ULTA
The best mineral sunscreen I have used. Very effective, good price. No white cast although I have fair skin
ℓιη∂ѕαу C.
Shreveport, LA
I really liked this. It was a great price and I like that it is unscented but doesn’t stink like some do.
Jamie S.
Lenoir City, TN
I packed this in my beach bag and headed to the sun. I loved this!! It smells great, and it's refreshing.
Maggie
Would buy this over and over again. The matte tint gives no coverage but it makes me feel good! Love it!
Ruchee P.
This is great for outdoor sports all year round - matte finish looks great and won't wear off with sweat.
member-5d2af
Light coverage. Good for the summertime buyt not for everyday use if you enjoy a full coverage like I do.
Megan K.
Buzzards Bay, MA
I love the Coola Mineral Facs SPF 30 Matte Tint Moisturizer! It goes on so smooth and has a nice finish.
Brianna P.
Pembroke, MA
I really love this. The texture is really cool and creamy. I love that it's tinted and the dog is great.
Rebecca W.
Greenville
Light and very nice. Love that it is unscented. Gentle to skin and gets the job done as far as sunscreen.
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.