BY COOLA

• How does this feel when applied to the face?? My skin is ...6 Answers
  • Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Kelli H.
Best spf out, in my opinion. Goes on smoothly; sometimes I use it was a primer. Seems to work well for me.
savannah p.
Taylorsville, UT
This smells AMAZING.But it pills so bad, I can't wear it under makeup at all. Maybe I am using it wrong...
Caroline P.
San Jose
Purchased at: ULTA
The best mineral sunscreen I have used. Very effective, good price. No white cast although I have fair skin
Alexis A.
I received this product in my birchbox. I thought it was ok but it made my acne go crazy. I won't purchase
Caris M.
I love this sunscreen so much! And it’s tinted which is absolutely amazing! Am so happy about this product
Ruchee P.
This is great for outdoor sports all year round - matte finish looks great and won't wear off with sweat.
Rebecca W.
Greenville
Light and very nice. Love that it is unscented. Gentle to skin and gets the job done as far as sunscreen.
Jamie S.
Lenoir City, TN
I packed this in my beach bag and headed to the sun. I loved this!! It smells great, and it's refreshing.
member-5d2af
Light coverage. Good for the summertime buyt not for everyday use if you enjoy a full coverage like I do.
ℓιη∂ѕαу C.
Shreveport, LA
I really liked this. It was a great price and I like that it is unscented but doesn’t stink like some do.
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.