BY COOLA

• How does this feel when applied to the face?? My skin is ...6 Answers
  • Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Emilee H.
I received this in a sample bag with a large purchase from ulta. It definitely see myself buying a full version. I like that this sunscreen is matte tint, is natural, farm to face, and cruelty free.bit feels really nice when applied.
Sarah P.
Essex, VT
Love it! I got a sample of this with a Sephora order and wore it during a marathon relay I ran and this held up like a dream. It was light and stayed on through my sweat! Plus the tint was just enough to even out my skin tone ever so slightly so I still looked cute despite the running! I will definitely be purchasing the full size ASAP
Joetta D.
Attica
I've used this product from my ipsy bag and it gives a really gentle smooth finish onto the skin. Gentle. The packaging was nice and i could fit it into my purse for on the go. It had stayed on all day and does the job. It was a little off my color of skin because i have fair skin.
Lauren W.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I got a sample of this in the mail and was instantly hooked. It’s a face primer-spf-moisturizer all in one, and has clean ingredients. Helps to reduce the appearance of pores while keeping my skin protected. I love that it’s unscented too, as my skin can be sensitive to fragrance.
Fabi S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I found this wonderful spf 30 unscented matte tint moisturizer while on vacation last Summer in Maui Hawaii.  We were on our family Summer vacation and I forgot to take my regular sunscreen. I checked the resort's store for a good sunscreen for my face and the store clerk recommended this product.  I loved it so much that this has become my goto facial sunscreen.  I love that it does not have a scent and it does not cause breakouts.
Valerie G.
Alachua
I really wanted to love this sunscreen, as I had heard great things about it. While it did the job, it was just way too heavy for my skin and ended up breaking me out a bit. My skin is acne prone, so I have to be picky about my sunscreens. For the price, I wouldn’t repurchase.
💐Marianela🌻🇩🇴 R.
New York
I don't like sunscreens with a strong scent. So this one was perfect. The texture is so divine. You have to shake it well, but it comes out like a light whipped mousse and feels velvety to the touch as you apply it. It immediately absorbs to the skin, no oily or chalky feeling.
Julie E.
Williston
Most days if I'm just chilling around the house I don't wear foundation I just wear this. It applies smooth like a buttery dream, is great for sensitive skin and allergy-prone folks because it's unscented. It keeps matte for hours and hours and protects my skin like a dream!
BreAnna H.
Gilbert, AZ
This product is amazing! It goes on so smooth, with a consistency that is easy to apply and matte so your face doesn’t feel greasy or sticky. Perfect 30 spf for under your makeup also! A matte finish is exactly what I look for! Sunscreen, matte finish and fights aging with anti-oxidants!
sadia z.
one of the best sunscreens I have tried. i always use neutrogena sunshine, but my first time trying this brand was a deluxe sample and it was effective. it was gentle and i love that it was not scented. i would recommend to others and i would purchase the full size!
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.