BY COOLA

• Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Carrie M.
New prague, MN
Not my favorite coola product. The tint is very light and seems to settle in your pores. Does give a matte finish
Aleisa H.
Roby, MO
When it comes to a facial sunscreen, I definitely trust this brand. It's easy to use and isn't heavy on my face.
Stephanie M.
Love this sunscreen... Not oily at all and does a great job. The tint is helpful too so I can go make-up free.
Cristina B.
Parkland, FL
Una de mis marcas favorita es esta realmente increíble me encanta muchísimo todos sus productos son muy buenos
Nicole D.
Dallas, TX
Love this tinted moisturizer. This is an all-in-1 product that I can apply quickly as I’m running out the door
member-313f5
The only moisturizer with sunscreen that doesn't feel Carey and heavy on your skin. Lasts surprisingly long too
Ashley D.
greeneville, tn
I loved the feel of this and it didn't interfere with my makeup at all! It was smooth and had a pleasant scent!
Melissa S.
Northport, AL
No real coverage. Don't really understand the point of the product. My face felt pretty oily after application.
steph c.
LA
The only sunscreen thats didnt break me out and really controls my oils! I use this every single day i love it!
Edmarie S.
Savannah , GA
I love this product protect my face reality good I just have a sample but definitely I go buy in full side!!!!
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.