BY COOLA

• Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Liz F.
Ladson, SC
This is great for putting on when you’re going to wear minimal makeup. Great for the pool, and for protecting your face!
Aimee B.
Santee, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
Provided excellent coverage without feeling heavy or greasy. Does not make my skin break out. Definitely baoeth the money
Ana R.
Ashtabula, OH
I really liked the smell and it felt very refreshing to my skin when applied, not heavy at all. I am enjoying it so far!
Tekia F.
Evansville, IN
In my opinion, this is one of the best BB creams! It goes on like silk, blends perfectly and has no scent what-so-ever!
Margarita A.
Did not like it. Wasn’t really a tint at all it was just a slob of suncreen with a white color overpowering the “tint”.
brittney g.
Leighton, AL
It felt good on the skin smooth and creamy but it didn’t do nothing for me...I would rather have a B.B. cream with spf
Jenna M.
Sacramento, CA
Love this as a simple BB cream with SPF. The texture is whipped, so it's really light going on and doesn't feel heavy.
Julie A.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Light, absorbent, new favorite facial sunscreen! Great for sensitive skin and dry skin as well. Moisturizing and light.
Jess B.
Manassas
Does not make me face greasy or oily and the texture of the product it very interesting and soothing to the skin.
Laurie T.
Clayton
This product works and it does the job but i dont love the packaging or the smell. I wouldnt choose this over my others
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.