BY COOLA

• How does this feel when applied to the face?? My skin is ...6 Answers
  • Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Lara K.
Love this stuff! It goes on smooth and I love the benefit of the spf. I get compliments on my glowing skin everyday I use it.
Taylor W.
Love this! So creamy and easy to apply. I thought it really helped protect my skin and I like how lightweight it is to wear!
Kelley S.
Great product! I don't usually wear a base/foundation. This product was light-weight and did the job without feeling 'cakey'.
Lindsey T.
This really is a great tinted sunscreen, Almost like a pore filling primer. Not oily or greasy like most SPFs. Truly a gem.
Tia G.
This is my summer must have! I love the matte finish, spf, and the light coverage tint it's perfect for a day at the beach!
Irene D.
San Francisco, CA
I liked this. I have combination skin, so I can’t use the greasy stuff. This stays matte and feels lightweight on my face.
Shelby R.
Pierce
Purchased at: ULTA
Love protecting my skin from the sun, and this sunscreen really helps my skin not look oily like most sunscreens can cause!
Paige Y.
It is okay but not the best for a matte product it seems to make my skin oily and does not seem to have a lot of coverage.
Jenna B.
San Francisco , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This was great and I liked the unscented version as Coola tends to have scents that don’t smell natural. Was pricey though.
Kim D.
Was more difficult to rub in than I would like. It was smooth and eventually blended, but I felt like I was rubbing a lot.
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.