BY COOLA

• Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Ari G.
Austin
This is my favorite sunscreen! The little bit of tint evens out the skin tone & is perfect underneath skin tints and cc creams.
Rachael R.
This facial sunscreen has a slight matte tint making it great for a day that you want to wear makeup but need that SPF coverage
Michele R.
Love this brand and it's organic origins. This brand makes the best feeling stuff for your face thur-daddys never greasy on me.
Lindsey B.
Virginia Beach
I got this in an Ipsy package as well i do recommend this under your makeup it works really well with a normal day in the sun!
Trina M.
This tinted sunscreen works and smells great.
I don't break-out when using this product.
It also works great under make-up.
Julia F.
Bristow
Love the unscented option. And it leaves your face feeling soft and smooth without making you feel like you are wearing a mask.
Cara B.
This is great for the beach/pool when I don't want to wear any face makeup. It is a lot like a BB cream, good coverage and SPF.
Beth F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I thought this was a light sunscreen that didn’t have an obnoxious odor but soaked into my skin and didn’t make me break out!
Taylor W.
Love this! So creamy and easy to apply. I thought it really helped protect my skin and I like how lightweight it is to wear!
Alexis K.
I received a sample in my ipsy bag a few months ago and did like it, but still will use my regular bb cream with spf in it.
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.