BY COOLA

• Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Danicke V.
Scottsdale
Best face sunscreen I’ve used! It’s not oily at all and provides good protection. The tint isn’t too much either! Definitely recommend!
Laura B.
Houston
I purchased based on reviews from the Ulta website, it’s okay, I don’t care for the formula, but it does leave a nice tint on the face.
Christina L.
McDonough
Got a sample from birchboxand I like it. Not the best spf BB cream that I have used. But last awhile. Probably wouldn't buy it though.
Tamara R.
Lewiston, ME
I got this as a sample once, and it is really light, doesn't feel heavy on your skin, which I hate. Love the little tint is has too!
Brittany P.
North haledon , NJ
Great product! Always love things from coola. The moisturizer is so refreshing and helps my foundation wear nicely throughout the day
Christine K.
San Mateo
This product is just okay. Settles in my dry patches, wouldn’t agree that it is a moisturizer. Looks nice if my skin is blemish free.
sarah a.
Wantagh, NY
I literally buy this stuff in bulk. I hate the oily sunscreens. I love how it is a matte finish so it is not leaving me looking shiny
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Was good spf, but did seem to leave a white resido on my skin and if get near eyes will sweat then will go into eyes and will burns!!
Sophia
Carmel
Purchased at: ULTA
Great facial moisturizer. I love that it has the added little tint to it. It makes my skin look flawless with only wearing sunscreen
Abbey O.
philadelphia
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s a very good sunscreen and a good moisturizer as well. Not very pigmented tint however. Don’t expect the tint to be noticeable.
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.