BY COOLA

• How does this feel when applied to the face?? My skin is ...6 Answers
  • Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
member-5bdea519d
I never, ever use sun screen. Ever. Sad, I know....but this stuff just recently changed my game! I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about this stuff! There is no sun screeny smell, and the way it feels on your skin is incredible!!!! It feels so good under my makeup and smooths out your texture.
Emilee S.
New Orleans, LA
Only reason I keep using this if because 1. I need to finish it up and 2. It’s sunscreen. However, my skin becomes so much more oily when I use this instead of my Paula’s Choice sunscreen. It says matte finish, however that only lasts about 2 hours on me. Not sure if I would recommend to someone with seriously oily skin like mine.
marti w.
Choctaw
I have found that I really enjoy using this Tint Moisturizer with SPF 30.  It goes on really smooth with just a light tint eliminating the use sometimes of foundation.  It feels really nourshing and light on the skin.  I find it to be a great value for the money and would recommend for any makeup bag.
Thea J.
Tampa
This was a good sunscreen and primer.   Reason for two star deduction: as a primer, I didn't notice that it was any more mattifying than Cotz, which is cheaper.  Also, the tint was a little orangey for my fair-neutral complexion.   Finally, it's only 1.8% zinc oxide as compared to 3.8% in Cotz.
Julie D.
Miami
COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Unscented Matte Tint Moisturizer is great for sensitive skin. The matte finish is awesome and does not leave your face shiny! The price is great for the product
Melissa G.
Capac, MI
This product had little to no coverage or tint that actually shows up on your skin and I'm very fair. It does blur pores and imperfections though and is still a good sunscreen. Just wish it had more of a tint.
April G.
Topsham, ME
This is a great sunscreen that provides enough coverage for me to use it on its own. It feels a little oily at first but the finish is satiny and matte. It blurs my pores. Unfortunately I was about halfway through my tube when I figured out that shea butter and dimethicone clog my pores, and this has both! :(
Danielle F.
Washington
Great primer to use under foundation but also great on its own to even texture and minimize pores. Love Coola products and great for getting sun protection. Smells great
Ann L.
Received this product as a sample and could not be more pleased. I thought the lack of color options would mean a bad match since I am very fair and very pink, but it blends in great and I love that it has a sunscreen built right in! So perfect for pale people!
April P.
Love love love this sunscreen it’s super thin so it won’t leave that white cast on ur face and I also love that it has a bit of a tint so it gives ur skin an even look
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.