BY COOLA

• Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Heather T.
Klamath falls, OR
This stuff works AMAZING! Great value. Doesn't feel sticky and weird on my face like other sunscreens. Smells good and adds a nice hint of color.
Ashley B.
littleton, CO
I received a sample of this and i really liked it. its really smooth and i like the feeling it leaves (or DOESNT leave i should say) on my skin!
Sara H.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
It says matte but actually the cream was quite oily ☹️ I was disappointed because I’ve been on the search forever for a good spf skin care item
April D.
westerville
This is a nice tinted moisturizer with spf . Great for those summer days when you want to go out but don’t want a full face . Great protection
Lindy R.
usa
Applies well and doesn't leave a white cast. After a few days did feel itching after extended sun exposure. Acceptable for shady or indoor day.
Kim B.
Mechanicsville, MD
It kind of reminds me of a BB cream but it doesn't go on smoothly. I did not like this product at all. It felt very gritty and dry on my skin.
Erica C.
Lake balboa, CA
I am glad it offers SPF but it didn’t mattify or make my skin look good whatsoever. I am combo oily w slightly significant pores in my t zone
Mary R.
Birmingham
I was not too impressed with this BB Cream. The second I applied it, my skin turned dry and flaky. The texture was also too thin and watery.
Angele S.
Amazing to use during summer when I don’t want to layer on the foundation, but still want an even skin tone! Definitely love the higher SPF!
Addison C.
W Jefferson, OH
Works Great on sensitive skin, And also Adds that little boost of color for those who like a little coverage when going to to beach or pool
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.