BY COOLA

• Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Jackie F.
orinda
Purchased at: bluemercury
This product has a great smell and I love the cool feeling it leaves as it is rubbed in. It is effective but not as much as a normal brand sun screen.
Elizabeth H.
La Habra
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this spf, I just don’t LOVE it. It’s a little thick and leaves my face with that gross greasy feeling- even though it’s supposed to be matte.
Ariel P.
Crofton, MD
I don't know if I got a bad bottle or what, but when I squeezed the product out it felt so greasy and gross. I didn't even want to put it on my face.
Amanda S.
Cortland, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
My absolute favorite face product! I can't go a day without it. I love the matte finish it gives me and I feel confident enough to go without makeup!
Jeanette A.
Hamden, CT
i have used this as a primer and it makes my skin feel awesome. i have gotten it as a sample and am looking forward to purchasing the full size soon.
Janine D.
Glenside
Love the matte!!! I’m never shiny and it covers great. Smell is nice too! Effective. A bit pricey but I always think the coola products are worth it
courtney a.
Absolutely love this sunscreen! Goes on extra light so my skin can breathe and does not look greasy or cause breakouts and I can wear under makeup
Keana S.
Great for summer! Didn't break out my super sensitive skin. It's very sheer, but I would say to pick a shade lighter otherwise it will dry orange.
Gaby L.
Brooklyn, MI
This sunscreen/tinted moisturizer was a good idea! But just wasn’t it. I thought the texture was strange and it somehow gave me a purple-ish tint.
Lindsey B.
Mountlake Ter, WA
Love love love this stuff! It feels great on and it doesn't break me out. Received a sample in my birch box and NEED to order a full size one now!
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.