BY COOLA

• Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Laura M.
Redding
It’s the perfect sunscreen to help even out your skin tone. Gives great coverage with minimal product use needed. Affordable. Gentle on sensitive skin.
Morgan N.
Hermitage, TN
I received a sample of this from my sister and fell in love! The matte finish allowed for my makeup to easily go over the top of it without greasiness
Seashell M.
Has a nice feel going on, and the tint is just enough to give you a very natural looking even complexion. Light and always leaves my skin feeling soft!
Kristi C.
Proctorville
It has smooth light weight feel. Doesn’t give you a shiny look like some sun screens.  I just didn’t like reapply color to my face all day.
Milena M.
Buffalo
I love this product it has just a tiny bit of color to even out redness but does not have any coverage it’s very light weight you barely know its there
Jackie F.
orinda
Purchased at: bluemercury
This product has a great smell and I love the cool feeling it leaves as it is rubbed in. It is effective but not as much as a normal brand sun screen.
jennifer G.
Miami
Wanted to love this but didn’t. Texture feels like air but after a couple days I saw small rash like pimples on forehead. Unfortunately had to return.
Janine D.
Glenside
Love the matte!!! I’m never shiny and it covers great. Smell is nice too! Effective. A bit pricey but I always think the coola products are worth it
Amanda S.
Cortland, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
My absolute favorite face product! I can't go a day without it. I love the matte finish it gives me and I feel confident enough to go without makeup!
Elizabeth H.
La Habra
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this spf, I just don’t LOVE it. It’s a little thick and leaves my face with that gross greasy feeling- even though it’s supposed to be matte.
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.