BY COOLA #52 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Caroline P.
This is the best sun protector I've ever used. I tried it because of a subscription box and fell in love. It's smooth and matte but when applying it feels a little greasy. I can improve but I still love it!
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
Got this in my ipsy but found it was very orange on my skin. Despite the colour, it didn't even give much coverage. Also has a weird smell, it is supposed to smell like roses but smells more like green tea.
Chieko T.
minami yukigaya ootaku, Tokyo
I like and will use regularly I can use it on my whole body. it looks fine I like that it has a matte finish.I am so glad I found it! This really is the best matte .
Daria
Very light on your skin, protects it from the sun while serving as very subtle a bb cream. It's a great product but I don't think it's worth its price.
Michelle C.
I like how it smooths out my face, but it's barely tinted. It was really good when I had oily skin but now my face is dry and it pills up slightly.
Timeya V.
New Castle , DE
This product gives very light coverage, so I use it like a primer. I love it for mineral spf, and lightweight formula - it works great.
Devon S.
Not good, dosent apply well and i find it burns me, it also really dosent apply well after washing off and trying to put make up on
Marie-Josée M.
Laval, QC
Best sun product ever and it's natural! Seem like a silicone base but it's natural. Really the feeling on the skin is amazing.
CLARIBEL L.
GUAYAMA Puerto Rico
Me gusta mucho este producto y más por las altas temperaturas en Puerto Rico. Es matte y nada de grasoso. Lo recomiendo.
Victoria L.
Waterdown
I want impressed by this product. Made my skin dehydrated and oily at the end of the day. Successfully got a refund.
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.