BY COOLA

• Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Brandy S.
Etowah, TN
I loved this product. The scent was great and I felt like my skin got adequate sun protection. My shade was a bit dark at the beginning of summer but by the end it was perfect. I would definitely recommend this.
Courtney M.
Locust Grove, GA
I love a tinted moisturizer in the summer, but for the longest time I could not find a matte one that I liked. I have really loved using this Coola Mineral Face Matte Tint Moisturizer for several reasons. I have very  sensitive skin, so anything with the slightest hint of scent causes my face to become red and feel like it is burning. I like that the moisturizer helps with the dry areas of my skin, blocks harmful UV rays and still evens out my skintone for a no-makeup look.

Emily W.
Scranton, PA
I got this as a sample from Sephora. I used it on a day that I did not wear any other makeup to see how it holds up on its own. The texture of it is so smooth, I loved it! It also made my skin feel really nice at first. However, my face did look shiny by the end of the day. I’m still giving it 4 stars because I think it might work very nicely if you wear makeup with it or even just a matte powder on top. I’m going to try that and then will probably update my review!
Emaley R.
Albany
Great product! Very high quality. Have only tried a sample but I love this product and it was very effective. It’s very gentle on my skin and is packaged nicely. I would definitely recommend this product.
Casey T.
scottsdale, AZ
This stuff is the best! Is truly matte and is not greasy at all. I wear this alone or under makeup. Looks & feels great on the skin. Definitely good if you are oily like me! Highly recommend this product.
Courtney E.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Before this I thought that tinted sunscreens, CC, and BB creams and all the other tinted products were a crock of crap. Either it’s going to give you coverage or it’s not. It’s a foundation or it’s not. Well let me tell you, it’s not... but it also is lol this product gives just the right amount of evening to get your skin looking like you but better without feeling heavy and there’s an added benefit of high SPF without being too sunscreeny. The only thing I don’t like is the feeling of it once it dries down. It’s very very drying and powdery.
Chloe B.
Great Neck
A nice matte sunscreen that could be also used as a primer. I wish it had a little more SPF, but it’s a great product and I love the slight tint. The formula kind of resembles the Porefessional primer, which I like, but I get scared to use both at once due to their same consistencies so I stopped using that one. Overall, a good addition to your routine. And don’t forget....... ALWAYS WEAR SUNSCREEN.
Bonni E.
Long Beach
I really like this product over a primer and as a base to my foundation. I typically hate products with SPF because it always feels tick on my face and makes me feel like my skin can’t breathe, not this product. It’s my favorite SPF base. I do with it was a bit more pigmented so I would not have to put foundation on top of it but I love how it keeps my t-zone oil free with out drying out my skin
Marilynn E.
Chicago
This is fine. I think it's a good face sunscreen. I don't know if I would be willing to pay full price though. I feel like this product is too pricy for how average it is. The packaging is fine, plain, which I don't mind, but functional.
Kelsey G.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I used this product for a week on and off, mainly for some coverage and of course for SPF protection-it was my first time trying the product. The packaging is nice, and I think overall, the price is great for the amount you get. For me, I felt that the product actually made me a little more oily than other matte sunscreens did. If you have normal skin, I think this would be a great product for you, but for me, it made my t-zone more oily than normal!
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.