BY COOLA #52 in Facial Sunscreen

• Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Coleen D.
Callahan, FL
I got this in my July Birchbox and fell in love. It blends nicely and is nice and lightweight.
Emi M.
I got a sample of this in my Birchbox over the summer. It worked so well on my sensitive skin!
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Perfect for oily & sensitive skins. Love that this isn't greasy. A bit expensive but worth it.
Cristina R.
I tried a sample of this from sephora and i LOVE it its so smooth and feels great on my skin
BreAnne H.
Such a great sunscreen. doesn't break me out and keeps me free of a sun burn all day long!
Amanda S.
Corning, NY
I like this product, but when I've received samples in my Birchbox, it's been half-empty.
Kaitlin P.
Lafayette, CA
One of my favorite sunscreens! I use it whenever I play soccer and it works really well!
Sunny N.
Erie, PA
This sunscreen was too drying. And the tint was too light for my light/medium skin color.
Kaycie L.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this light coverage for the summer, and the fact that it has spf and smells great!
meg n.
columbus
very smooth texture and comfortable for oily skin but pulled a little with makeup on top
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.