BY COOLA

• Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Lindsey B.
Mountlake Ter, WA
Love love love this stuff! It feels great on and it doesn't break me out. Received a sample in my birch box and NEED to order a full size one now!
Anna C.
Des Moines, IA
I got a free sample from someone and I really injoyed it .it smelled well. I would re buy it but I know know if I liked it enough to spend 40 bucks
Tiffany W.
I really enjoy this, it feels light when you put in on and can easily be used on your face daily. There have also been no issues with breakouts!
Emily C.
I got a sample of this in my Birchbox last month and I love it! The color isn't too heavy and it doesn't leave your face greasy or oily feeling.
Heather T.
Klamath falls, OR
This stuff works AMAZING! Great value. Doesn't feel sticky and weird on my face like other sunscreens. Smells good and adds a nice hint of color.
Ashley B.
littleton, CO
I received a sample of this and i really liked it. its really smooth and i like the feeling it leaves (or DOESNT leave i should say) on my skin!
Tiffany G.
Boise, ID
I got this in a monthly subscription box and fell in love. It's light weight, smells nice, and doesn't leave my face feeling like a grease ball!
Amber B.
I personally think this is a dupe for the benefit porefessional. This does not have any coverage for me but actually works amazingly as a primer.
Lindy R.
usa
Applies well and doesn't leave a white cast. After a few days did feel itching after extended sun exposure. Acceptable for shady or indoor day.
Sara H.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
It says matte but actually the cream was quite oily ☹️ I was disappointed because I’ve been on the search forever for a good spf skin care item
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.