BY COOLA #48 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Reeva S.
Vancouver, WA
I liked this product. Nice to not have to put on my foundation and then sunscreen over. All in one products are always nice.
Kelley S.
Great product! I don't usually wear a base/foundation. This product was light-weight and did the job without feeling 'cakey'.
Alexis K.
I received a sample in my ipsy bag a few months ago and did like it, but still will use my regular bb cream with spf in it.
Lara K.
Love this stuff! It goes on smooth and I love the benefit of the spf. I get compliments on my glowing skin everyday I use it.
Taylor W.
Love this! So creamy and easy to apply. I thought it really helped protect my skin and I like how lightweight it is to wear!
Kristen S.
Geneva, IL
I love Coola products and the moisturizers are so nice. i love the natural ingredients and my skin never feels greasy too!
Lindsey T.
This really is a great tinted sunscreen, Almost like a pore filling primer. Not oily or greasy like most SPFs. Truly a gem.
Kim D.
Was more difficult to rub in than I would like. It was smooth and eventually blended, but I felt like I was rubbing a lot.
Paige Y.
It is okay but not the best for a matte product it seems to make my skin oily and does not seem to have a lot of coverage.
Tia G.
This is my summer must have! I love the matte finish, spf, and the light coverage tint it's perfect for a day at the beach!
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.