BY COOLA #48 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Heidi H.
Columbia, SC
I got this in my Sephora sample and I'm impressed with the quality but it barely has a tint. More of a sunscreen but hey? It worked
Dayyan A.
Also one of the brands that doesn't leave a greasy/oily residue on the face, plus travel size is perfect for keeping in my purse.
catherine f.
I love love really this product is very interesting for me and my family because for the sun really and i wish have this product
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
I have very fair skin and the tint to this is perfect, allowing me to not have to worry about foundation while still getting spf
Grace J.
Pryor
This tinted sunscreen doesn't have the nasty sunscreen smell and it helps protect my skin while giving a small amount of coverage
Debi S.
Vermilion
I got this in my fabfitfun box. I'm in love wh the scent. Ia very pleasant. It's not greasy. Goes on light but feels moisturized
Cara B.
This is great for the beach/pool when I don't want to wear any face makeup. It is a lot like a BB cream, good coverage and SPF.
Trina M.
This tinted sunscreen works and smells great.
I don't break-out when using this product.
It also works great under make-up.
Ari G.
Austin
This is my favorite sunscreen! The little bit of tint evens out the skin tone & is perfect underneath skin tints and cc creams.
Kristi L.
Centerton, AR
Goes on smoothly..it absorbs nicely and has great coverage! I will be using it this summer for extra protection with my makeup
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.