BY COOLA #48 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Christina L.
McDonough
Got a sample from birchboxand I like it. Not the best spf BB cream that I have used. But last awhile. Probably wouldn't buy it though.
Brandy A.
The tint is perfect for a no foundation day. It makes my skin look more even and smooth while still providing protection from the sun.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Was good spf, but did seem to leave a white resido on my skin and if get near eyes will sweat then will go into eyes and will burns!!
Tamara R.
Lewiston, ME
I got this as a sample once, and it is really light, doesn't feel heavy on your skin, which I hate. Love the little tint is has too!
sarah a.
Wantagh, NY
I literally buy this stuff in bulk. I hate the oily sunscreens. I love how it is a matte finish so it is not leaving me looking shiny
Rachel P.
North Plainfield
I wanted to like this product so much. It made my face more oily than it already is in the summertime. Didn’t meet my expectations.
Leah G.
Daytona Beach
Amazing! I use this product whenever I go with my family to theme parks. It really helps keep my skin safe and healthy in the sun.
Leah L.
abbeville, LA
I use this under my a primer and tinted moisturizer. Especially when I'm out and about in the sun. Gives me some extra protection.
Heidi H.
Columbia, SC
I got this in my Sephora sample and I'm impressed with the quality but it barely has a tint. More of a sunscreen but hey? It worked
coskitzmiller
This is the best sunscreen for your face. I love this product. It does not cause any breakouts and it makes my skin look amazing!
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.