BY COOLA #59 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Jeanette A.
Hamden, CT
i have used this as a primer and it makes my skin feel awesome. i have gotten it as a sample and am looking forward to purchasing the full size soon.
Janine D.
Glenside
Love the matte!!! I’m never shiny and it covers great. Smell is nice too! Effective. A bit pricey but I always think the coola products are worth it
Ariel P.
Crofton, MD
I don't know if I got a bad bottle or what, but when I squeezed the product out it felt so greasy and gross. I didn't even want to put it on my face.
Anna C.
Des Moines, IA
I got a free sample from someone and I really injoyed it .it smelled well. I would re buy it but I know know if I liked it enough to spend 40 bucks
courtney a.
Absolutely love this sunscreen! Goes on extra light so my skin can breathe and does not look greasy or cause breakouts and I can wear under makeup
Keana S.
Great for summer! Didn't break out my super sensitive skin. It's very sheer, but I would say to pick a shade lighter otherwise it will dry orange.
Lindsey B.
Mountlake Ter, WA
Love love love this stuff! It feels great on and it doesn't break me out. Received a sample in my birch box and NEED to order a full size one now!
Devin K.
Edmonds, WA
Love that this product is slightly tinted and matte. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling on the face as it truly is matte. Love this sun protection!
Meryl T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this tint. It easily blends into the skin, provides coverage from the sun. My only complaint is that it sometimes comes out a little watery.
Tiffany W.
I really enjoy this, it feels light when you put in on and can easily be used on your face daily. There have also been no issues with breakouts!
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.