BY COOLA #52 in Facial Sunscreen

• Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kristi L.
Centerton, AR
Goes on smoothly..it absorbs nicely and has great coverage! I will be using it this summer for extra protection with my makeup
Trina M.
This tinted sunscreen works and smells great.
I don't break-out when using this product.
It also works great under make-up.
Ari G.
Austin
This is my favorite sunscreen! The little bit of tint evens out the skin tone & is perfect underneath skin tints and cc creams.
Cara B.
This is great for the beach/pool when I don't want to wear any face makeup. It is a lot like a BB cream, good coverage and SPF.
Alexis K.
I received a sample in my ipsy bag a few months ago and did like it, but still will use my regular bb cream with spf in it.
Reeva S.
I liked this product. Nice to not have to put on my foundation and then sunscreen over. All in one products are always nice.
Lara K.
Love this stuff! It goes on smooth and I love the benefit of the spf. I get compliments on my glowing skin everyday I use it.
Kelley S.
Great product! I don't usually wear a base/foundation. This product was light-weight and did the job without feeling 'cakey'.
Kristen S.
Geneva , IL
I love Coola products and the moisturizers are so nice. i love the natural ingredients and my skin never feels greasy too!
Paige Y.
It is okay but not the best for a matte product it seems to make my skin oily and does not seem to have a lot of coverage.
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.