BY COOLA #52 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Maddie K.
I wanted to love this product. The texture is incredible and the finish is such a lovely soft matte. Unfortunately, the silicone and shea butter didn’t agree with my sensitive skin. I would recommend it to anyone without extreme sensitivity!
Melani O.
Seeley
I actually got this as a sample size in my Ipsy bag, after using it I went online and ordered the full size product. I absolutely loved it. It left my skin moisturized and soft with a hint of glow from the tint. Would definitely recommend.
Rachel k.
Love the way this product makes my skin look after using it. I do find that I need to use another moisturizer before this one just because the matte aspect to this product can make you look a little too dry, but overall love this product.
Yvonne V.
El Paso
This product leaves my face feeling so smooth! I thought the tint would be a little too light for me, but it blends so seamlessly, and it does not leave my skin feeling dry or oily. It exceeded my expectations and is now a new favorite!
Shauna J.
My favorite BB cream at the moment. I love that the ingredients are all natural and that the SPF is higher than some other brands, even though it is a mineral based sunscreen. I use the rose scent which is nice and the color blends easily into my skin, even without being a perfect match. The finish is dewier than what I prefer, so I do apply a light powder over the top. Pro tip: apply your concealer after this BB, as it will remove any concealer that you have on underneath.
Gabrielle G.
I’m obsessed! Love this stuff. It has decent coverage and smooths out my uneven skin without feeling heavy. It also has a blurring affect that I love for my big pore. Super pretty on the skin without looking like you’re wearing anything.
Jamie G.
Lebanon
I absolutely love this brand.honestly my favorite sunscreen .they make it in tinted which is in my go to summer routine regular days.there sunscreen setting spray is my second fav.ever made.you will love this brand ..give it a try
Genevieve H.
Ferndale, MI
This product smells amazing and I find that it lasts for all of a typical day. If you’re sweating a lot you will need to reapply. I loved the tester I was sent in one of my beauty boxes, but it is on the expensive side.
Carlee S.
Burleson
This is one of my favorite sunscreen for my face. I love that it is odorless and feels very light on my skin it’s not sticky or goopy either. It’s very easy to apply and the tint is very nice for when you want to go natural
Bernadette T.
I freaking love this tinted moisturizer!!! I first came across this brand from one of my beauty subscriptions. COOLA makes a great beauty brand of products that also includes sunscreen. It leaves my face feeling soft, moisturized, protected from the sun with a matte finish. This is my favorite basically every day use.
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.