BY COOLA

• Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Lauren W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I received a sample size of this in my IPSY bag awhile back, and I LOVE it. It provided enough coverage for what I needed, and it smelled great. I like that it is more organic and not filled with bad chemicals. I really need to get the full size!
Lizzette P.
The Coola MineralFace Tinted is a great sunscreen that doesn't have a strong smell and is a bit soft concealer for your face. What I really like is that it is not greasy at all, no smell, and it dries up really face (not leaving an oily face). Definitely a product I would recommend for spring and summer when the weather is sunny but not too hot.
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
The sheer tint is perfect for the beach and the fact that its paraben free and organic makes this product even better. The rose scent is nice and light, not too strong. I would say it works best under make up or alone. I wouldn't wear this as a tinted moisturizer and it doesn't act like a BB cream. It is purely just a nice sheer tinted sunscreeen.
Rissa A.
Missouri City, TX
What's not to love about this product. It's gentle enough to use every day, provide great sun protection, and the hint of color provides subtle coverage. The cream feels a little greasy going on, but after a few minutes to absorb into my skin and a quick setting of powder, its good to go!
Julie W.
Greencastle, PA
I absolutely must have this in my beach bag, it protects your skin while also sort of evening out your skin tone too. Very high quality however I did give it only 4 stars bc it is a little pricey and you have to re apply at least every hour if actually in the sun or you will burn. I did it every 2 hours as it said on an 8 hour beach day and my face burned a bit so re apply more often if in direct sun!
Gale D.
Staten Island, NY
I first tried this on a short vacation - I was going to a baseball game and BBQ, and I felt like a full face of make-up was too much. This was perfect! I got my sunscreen and I had a nice light coverage too. It goes on well with fingers and I really liked the look of it. I've bought it again because I think it's perfect for summer weekends.
Krista H.
I received this in a birchbox and really like it. The tint is really subtle and the coverage is nice and smooth. I have combination skin and this does not make the oily sections breakout at all. I like to wear it under my powder foundation.
Emily M.
This is the best sunscreen for the face. It gives your face a "your skin but better" appearance. Every time I use this I get compliments about how much my skin has cleared up and how pretty it looks. I would recommend this to anyone that is oily and that wants to hide small blemishes.
Erin C.
Marietta, GA
This is the perfect beach day essential! Slightly tinted to improve the appearance of my skin, the smooth Coola formula applies easily and evenly while providing SPF, and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. This is a must have for beach days!
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
I got this in my birchbox and instantly fell in LOVE! its the perfect consistancy and makes you look flawless! i am almost out of mine and need to buy the bigger size (22-35$) which i consider a bit steep, however a little bit goes such a long way!
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.