BY COOLA #48 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Johannah O.
Clearwater
Does its job and works well to keep the sun from damaging the skin! But because it uses silicone my face tends to get oily even though it’s a matte formula.
Tara L.
Waldorf, MD
This goes on so smoothly. It is moisturizing and leaves no greasy or oily feel on the skin. It goes on smoothly and looks great worn alone or under make up.
Heather L.
Dayton, OH
Hands down the best sunscreen I have ever used, and I use sunscreen every single day! Goes on completely matte and smooth. No greasy feeling or shining face.
Mackenzie D.
La Fargeville
This is PERFECT for the beach or a day out with your friends that requires minimal makeup. It’s lasted me all day at the beach and feels amazing in the skin!
Hannah N.
This is a pretty cool product. I love the texture and the tint isn't bad. It's similar to a BB. The price is a little high, but it's a high quality product
Brittany M.
Brewerton, NY
I really like this it doesn’t break me out I got mine to try in Birchbox and I’m glad I did it doesn’t have great coverage but I add some foundation to it.
Jennifer C.
Really nice and moisturizing sunscreen. It acts nicely as a primer under makeup and mixes with foundations well! I would definitely recommend this product!
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
I like this product it look good without makeup . Feels so soft and it applied very well. Nice product but I don't like bb cream . I received in birchbox .
Marilyn S.
Stuart, FL
This dries down to a light powdery finish. Great beach wear. Smooths out tone - but light light coverage. On my makeup free days this is my absolute go to.
Angela H.
Waikoloa, HI
I received this in my birchbox and I'm hooked! I live in Hawaii and have high expectations of sunscreen. This was gentle and effective with light coverage.
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.