BY COOLA #52 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Mandy M.
This has a great, light scent and offers really nice sheer color. The thing I don't love is that it makes my face look like it's covered in highlighter. The matte version may be better for me.
Bren F.
Love, love, love! I first got a sample in my Birchbox then bought my own full size. It goes on so smoothly and makes your face feel powder smooth. The best part, it rates well at the EWG cosmetics database so it is good for you while it looks good. Hoorah Coola!.
Stephanie S.
Morgantown, WV
This product is really great for summer. Helps your makeup for "melting" off when the heat is on! I wore it the whole week I spent at the beach and didn't need to load up on the foundation or another type of sunscreen.
Angel I.
I really do like this product. It is light and airy and feels great on my skin. I have been using it for a short period of time but it is definitely something I will be keeping on my vanity!
Tiffany D.
Vero Beach, FL
I love that this sun screen is tinted and that it comes in a tube for easy peasy application. I'm not crazy about the feel of the lotion. It does serve it's purpose, but I'm not completely in love with it.
Jordyn G.
Felton, CA
I love this stuff by the end of the day I used to get a little oily but this keeps me matte without being drying at all I wear a moisturizer under and it's perfect but it does NOT have any color and it is a little pricey but I would buy again
Kat G.
Los Angeles, CA
Very fresh and have a nice, easy scent. It definitely met my expectations. I also really like the gentle tint. It's gentle on the skin and very effective against the sun. Definitely buying again.
Emily V.
Nazareth, PA
I live their tinted sunscreen it doesn't sting my eyes ever even when I'm on a long sweaty hike! It evens out my complexion and I don't have to worry about putting on makeup. The scent is delicious
Madi D.
I would expect more coverage but it is really soft and goes on nicely. It is not much of a sunscreen because I have gotten sunburned while using it but it works on almost every skin tone, and it is good for days when my skin jusy needs a little coverage.
Kristen E.
Richmond, VA
I liked the matte finish, however this product does not provide enough coverage for me for everyday wear. I would wear this for outdoor activities due to the SPF.
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.