BY COOLA

• Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
Love love love this! Didn't make my face break out at all which is a plus. I wouldn't say it adds a lot of color but it definitely protects the top of the nose area. When I know I don't get any redness there, the product does its job!
Ashley B.
Rural Hall, NC
This is such a great product I tried, that I am hooked for life!  It goes on your skin so smooth and light that it doesn't even feel like I have sunlotion or coverup on.  It has no smell like sunscreen and has a light color that will blend and match any skin tone.  I will buy this product regularly from now on.
Shannon T.
Guymon, OK
This is my go to for every beach or pool day. Evens out my skin tone so I don't feel too bare faced while I'm out in the sun. Sunscreen AND makeup perfect for a day in the sun in one bottle. This is a product I always keep on hand.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
I have used coola products before and loved them. This is my first experience with the matte finish and the tint. I loved both features. It still goes great under make up and feels great on my skin.
Maurie O.
Denver, CO
I love using tinted spf! I've used one from COTZ and also this one and they were both amazing. This one feels slightly more silky. You don't have to use foundation. It's a nice light coverage that will also protect your face through the day. This is a staple in my bag.
Daniella E.
Long Beach, CA
This is my favorite sunscreen. It's been the only one that my skin can tolerate without breaking out. Not to mention it is great that it is light weight and does leave the skin matte and porelesa. I like to use it as a primer and sunscreen in one
Definitely buy
Teresa P.
Haines City, FL
I love that this sunscreen is tinted. It is perfect for days when you need sun protection and want a little bit of coverage but not a full face of makeup because you will be out in the hot sun all day. It lasts well too!
Rebecca F.
Abingdon, VA
I really love this stuff! It feels silky smooth when you put it on and works great under a BB cream or foundation. If you want, you can wear it alone, though the tint gives minimal coverage. It does mattify your face, which is nice if you have oily skin. It is pretty expensive, which is really the only con.
Jennifer J.
Intrcsion Cty, FL
I got this as a sample in my june birchbox. I love this stuff already. Its not greasy and goes on matte with a slight tint. Its great as a primer, with the added benefit of sunscreen its a must have in your beauty bag.
Sarah N.
Lancaster, CA
This stuff is great, it is a little greasy but i actually set it with a transluscent powder just like my normal foundation and it soaks it up. Nobody could tell this is a primarily sunscreen product instea of a foundation
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.