BY COOLA

• Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Lauren W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I received a sample size of this in my IPSY bag awhile back, and I LOVE it. It provided enough coverage for what I needed, and it smelled great. I like that it is more organic and not filled with bad chemicals. I really need to get the full size!
Gale D.
Staten Island, NY
I first tried this on a short vacation - I was going to a baseball game and BBQ, and I felt like a full face of make-up was too much. This was perfect! I got my sunscreen and I had a nice light coverage too. It goes on well with fingers and I really liked the look of it. I've bought it again because I think it's perfect for summer weekends.
Lizzette P.
The Coola MineralFace Tinted is a great sunscreen that doesn't have a strong smell and is a bit soft concealer for your face. What I really like is that it is not greasy at all, no smell, and it dries up really face (not leaving an oily face). Definitely a product I would recommend for spring and summer when the weather is sunny but not too hot.
Emily M.
This is the best sunscreen for the face. It gives your face a "your skin but better" appearance. Every time I use this I get compliments about how much my skin has cleared up and how pretty it looks. I would recommend this to anyone that is oily and that wants to hide small blemishes.
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
I got this in my birchbox and instantly fell in LOVE! its the perfect consistancy and makes you look flawless! i am almost out of mine and need to buy the bigger size (22-35$) which i consider a bit steep, however a little bit goes such a long way!
Lindsay P.
Chesapeake, VA
This spf sunscreen us a solid choice for summer 2016. The tint is very subtle and very versatile (can be layered under makeup or used as is). It is not overly greasy and does not cake up. Most importantly, it does it's job of protecting the skin.
Andréa L.
Honestly, this product had a weird feel on my face. While it was on it felt light weight but when you touched my skin or when I applied it just felt off. The texture and the consistency felt grainy and didn't really do anything different. I don't even think it worked as a sunscreen. I would not buy this.
Erin C.
Marietta, GA
This is the perfect beach day essential! Slightly tinted to improve the appearance of my skin, the smooth Coola formula applies easily and evenly while providing SPF, and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. This is a must have for beach days!
Krista H.
I received this in a birchbox and really like it. The tint is really subtle and the coverage is nice and smooth. I have combination skin and this does not make the oily sections breakout at all. I like to wear it under my powder foundation.
Dana P.
Love this tinted sunscreen! It's so creamy and is easily blended into your skin. It also has a pretty high SPF which is crucial. It's also cruelty free! I have to apply a moisturizer under this product, as it is not the most moisturizing.
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.