BY COOLA

• Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Jasmine R.
Wadsworth, OH
I use this tinted sunscreen as for sun protection and as a primer. It's not super creamy and messy like you often think of sunscreens. It is almost like a mousse consistency which doesn't feel sticky on my face and creates a good base for other makeup.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
This is the perfect sunscreen for a day out, It doesn't look or feel greasy which is really rare for a sunscreen! I got mine at my local ulta and it wasn't to expensive. This is the first time I've used this product but I plan on using it in the summers coming!
Xenia A.
Long Beach, CA
Two stars for the matte, one for the spf, but tinted? no way. it looked like the perfect color for me and an easy no makeup- makeup look but I need at least some coverage. it is unscented but I would have been okay with some if there was pigmentation
Amanda M.
Brooklyn, NY
My go to summer staple! I don't usually wear foundations on my face, so this is the absolute perfect base in the spring/summer. I use is as I would a tinted moisturizer and it hasn't broken me out or given any negative reaction. It doesn't leave the white cast that a lot of facial sunscreens do. Plus, the ingredients are amazing! Highly recommend!!!
Anne Michelle J.
I love Coola products, but this is probably one of the few that I've used that I was only okay with. It doesn't smell much like cucumber, wasn't crazy about the tint (I'm not a big tint person in general), and it was a little bit gritty which I thought was unnerving. maybe it was just the sample I got from birchbox, but it left zero impression with me.
Carrie J.
Columbus, OH
This is a great product for hot days in the summer where you still want some coverage on your face but nothing too heavy. It is a very light coverage but it is gentle and does not sting or burn, it is on the higher end price wise if you've just looking for general coverage however a little goes a long way and this is a go to staple for summer days.
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
I absolutely love this mineral skin tint. i think i got it as a sample in one of my monthly subscription beauty boxes and loved it at first try and immedaitely went out and bought it. it didn't seem to bother my sensitive skin and i just love the smell
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
The sheer tint is perfect for the beach and the fact that its paraben free and organic makes this product even better. The rose scent is nice and light, not too strong. I would say it works best under make up or alone. I wouldn't wear this as a tinted moisturizer and it doesn't act like a BB cream. It is purely just a nice sheer tinted sunscreeen.
Lizzette P.
The Coola MineralFace Tinted is a great sunscreen that doesn't have a strong smell and is a bit soft concealer for your face. What I really like is that it is not greasy at all, no smell, and it dries up really face (not leaving an oily face). Definitely a product I would recommend for spring and summer when the weather is sunny but not too hot.
Gale D.
Staten Island, NY
I first tried this on a short vacation - I was going to a baseball game and BBQ, and I felt like a full face of make-up was too much. This was perfect! I got my sunscreen and I had a nice light coverage too. It goes on well with fingers and I really liked the look of it. I've bought it again because I think it's perfect for summer weekends.
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.