BY COOLA #52 in Facial Sunscreen

• Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Melissa G.
Capac, MI
This product had little to no coverage or tint that actually shows up on your skin and I'm very fair. It does blur pores and imperfections though and is still a good sunscreen. Just wish it had more of a tint.
Sarah P.
Essex, VT
Love it! I got a sample of this with a Sephora order and wore it during a marathon relay I ran and this held up like a dream. It was light and stayed on through my sweat! Plus the tint was just enough to even out my skin tone ever so slightly so I still looked cute despite the running! I will definitely be purchasing the full size ASAP
Noa S.
Raleigh, NC
This came in a birchbox a couple of months ago but I only started using it now that it's summer. This is a strange one. It comes out of the tube tinted, but there was no visible tint on my face after I spread it, nor very much when I cleaned my face with a wipe. Actually, it really reminded me of the COOLA Dawn Patrol® SPF 30 Makeup Primer Sunscreen in the strange sudden smoothness that is almost powder like. Not sure what to make of the product. Obviously, I'm glad to have this for when I need to pop out to the grocery store or something. The sun here is no joke.
Rachel K.
Madison
I love this product! I received a sample of this in either my Birchbox or Ipsy and I have used it up! It’s lightweight and spreads easily across your face! It definitely leaves you looking and feeling matte. I wish I had gotten a bigger sample size since I love it so much. I will be purchasing in the future!!
Taelor A.
Ridgefield
I'm personally not a tinted moisturizer type of person. I just like my regular moisturizers. And I also like to set anything on my face with power. And I can't do that with a tinted moisturizer. Again, not for me, but if you like products like this go for it
Susan S.
Had a sample of this from a Birchbox subscription a long time ago and after that, I’ve purchased two of these. It gives me the protection I need for my face. I use it underneath my foundation every day for extra protection. I love that it’s matte (I have combo skin) and it’s tinted to match my skin better (I wear this alone on “no make-up” days and I don’t see flash backs in photos from this). It also provides some moisture to my face as well. However, it is still sort of pricey for a sunscreen, but I deal with it cause I really do like this product.
Kelly S.
Magna, UT
This sunscreen is my daily go to, especially when camping. I don't like to wear makeup camping but if I don't wear some sort of mattifyer or just use regular sunscreen my face looks like an oil slick... this takes care of both problems! It protects and mattifies with one step, I love it!
Shikha S.
Alpharetta
I have got this as a sample from Birchbox and absolutely loved it. It’s really nice because it doesn’t leaves a white cast on my brown skin lol. It gets absorbed very nicely on skin and has perfect amount of tint. Doesn’t feel greasy on my oily skin.
Mikaelah N.
Rochester
I tried out COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Unscented Matte Tint Moisturizer because I thought it would be nice for no fuss makeup routine for the summertime, and because it was a physical based sunscreen (titanium and zinc oxide) that wouldn't break me out. Unfortunately it did break me out, and also accentuated my dry spots. It felt nice going on, but I didn't like what it did to my face by the end of the day. It was also pretty pricey for the amount that was in the tube. There's better products out there in the Asian beauty community, for less money and higher spf coverage.
felicity D.
I love this sunscreen and it keeps me matte. The consistency is similar to the benefit porefessional. I love how silky it keeps my skin. This brand is very good but their products can get pricey. I suggest buying this because it is worth it.
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.