BY COOLA #48 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
liz f.
Seattle, WA
This stuff is awesome! I love how light it goes on. It doesn't take too much at all to get full coverage. I love how it gives you a matte tint, not greasy looking at all. It kept my face moisturized all day. Love it.
Kelly W.
This sunscreen did not have your typical sunscreen scent to it. It is very light on your skin and moisturizing. The price is more than your average sunscreen, but it is worth it if you are using it just on your face.
Tiffany P.
Jenkinsburg, GA
I just tried this sunscreen and I really like it. It goes on so smoothly. I really like the tint and matte finish. It is enough to be like a light foundation for me. I noticed my face broke out after using it, but I'm hoping my skin wil get used to it. I really like the formula and the tint is a bonus!
Grace S.
Henrico, VA
The best thing about the Coola MineralFace is definitely the protection- I have really sensitive skin that burns super easily, so the SPF was awesome, and so far I haven't gotten a single sunburn while using it! It makes my face feel a little tingly after application, so just take that into account.
Kelsey R.
Herrin, IL
I'm not a big fan of the coola sunscreens. I feel like they have a bad smell to them and that makes it hard to use. I also didn't notice that it covered very well. I got it in an ipsy bag as a sample and I just didn't like it. I would not buy this product again.
Tisa T.
Wdm, IA
Like most people who may have reviewed this, I received this in an ipsy Glam Bag in a small sample size of .23 fluid ounces. I LOVE THIS. I do use a foundation over it for better coverage, but it moisturizes my face nicely and does have a nice tint to it. The only thing I could say I don't really like is the sunscreen smell is a little much.
rachel s.
Cloverdale, CA
I love this product! The finish is like velvet, it contains great plant oils with benefits to the skin, and makeup sits well on top. I have also used it on top of makeup midday and it worked great! Just a little at a time, patting it in. I am however congestion prone and this does cause confessing if i use it for to many days in a row.
Caroline K.
Love this tinted sunscreen. Goes on very smooth and provides a nice light tint to even out redness. Keeps my morning routine short and sweet. A little goes a long way so I don't mind spending a little more when buying. Anyone looking for sun protection with tint should try this product.
Jessica L.
Mount Rainier, MD
I adore this! It works well, goes on with no heaviness, and absorbs easily. The tint is just enough to help even out my skin tone without seeming like a full on foundation. It has a matte finish, which I like a lot in the summer--but do make sure to use a separate moisturizer under or!
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
I loved this product when I got a chance to try it in my birchbox! I like products that lie on the more natural side, like this product. I also love that it has spf in it! It goes on seamlessly and I have oily skin so I love products with a matte finish! Definitely will be purchasing this!
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.