BY COOLA #48 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
I have used coola products before and loved them. This is my first experience with the matte finish and the tint. I loved both features. It still goes great under make up and feels great on my skin.
Daniella E.
Long Beach, CA
This is my favorite sunscreen. It's been the only one that my skin can tolerate without breaking out. Not to mention it is great that it is light weight and does leave the skin matte and porelesa. I like to use it as a primer and sunscreen in one
Definitely buy
Sarah N.
Lancaster, CA
This stuff is great, it is a little greasy but i actually set it with a transluscent powder just like my normal foundation and it soaks it up. Nobody could tell this is a primarily sunscreen product instea of a foundation
Rebecca F.
Abingdon, VA
I really love this stuff! It feels silky smooth when you put it on and works great under a BB cream or foundation. If you want, you can wear it alone, though the tint gives minimal coverage. It does mattify your face, which is nice if you have oily skin. It is pretty expensive, which is really the only con.
Jennifer J.
Intrcsion Cty, FL
I got this as a sample in my june birchbox. I love this stuff already. Its not greasy and goes on matte with a slight tint. Its great as a primer, with the added benefit of sunscreen its a must have in your beauty bag.
Teresa P.
Haines City, FL
I love that this sunscreen is tinted. It is perfect for days when you need sun protection and want a little bit of coverage but not a full face of makeup because you will be out in the hot sun all day. It lasts well too!
Ashlee S.
I've never used a bb cream before but I've been wanting to get more into skincare recently. I liked this product and the way it looked on. The only downside is I needed to use a decent amount to cover my face and neck
Maryanne N.
If you are looking for a tinted sunscreen that is non-irritating and looks natural, I recommend this one. It protects your skin and gives you just the right amount of color. There is no scent, which is a plus for me.
Kaylie H.
Doniphan, MO
I really like this coola sunscreen. It's does not dry out my skin or break me out like some other more oily brands would. It also has a very nice tint to it that does not make your face look orangey or fake. I also really like having an unscented option.
Lauren P.
Hialeah, FL
Loved this! It honestly does not even feel or smell like a sunscreen. The tint and consistency make it feel more like a tinted moisturizer. The product spreads super evenly on the skin. I love it because it doesn't even feel like a traditional, clumpy SPF.
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.