BY COOLA #48 in Facial Sunscreen

• How does this feel when applied to the face?? My skin is ...6 Answers
  • Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Krista H.
I received this in a birchbox and really like it. The tint is really subtle and the coverage is nice and smooth. I have combination skin and this does not make the oily sections breakout at all. I like to wear it under my powder foundation.
Andréa L.
Honestly, this product had a weird feel on my face. While it was on it felt light weight but when you touched my skin or when I applied it just felt off. The texture and the consistency felt grainy and didn't really do anything different. I don't even think it worked as a sunscreen. I would not buy this.
Dana P.
Love this tinted sunscreen! It's so creamy and is easily blended into your skin. It also has a pretty high SPF which is crucial. It's also cruelty free! I have to apply a moisturizer under this product, as it is not the most moisturizing.
Alex T.
Saint Louis, MO
This sunscreen is so lightweight. It's also tinted so it gives your skin that extra radiance. The silicone feel acts as a primer to smooth any fine lines or pores which I love. It's great to wear alone at the pool or when your on the go.
Maddy E.
Phoenix, AZ
Awesome as a face base. I have extreme dry skin and this tinted moisterizer is what I use as the base of makeup. My skin is fair and this is great for my skin. Feels lightweight and only minimum product is needed for the full effect.
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
Love love love this! Didn't make my face break out at all which is a plus. I wouldn't say it adds a lot of color but it definitely protects the top of the nose area. When I know I don't get any redness there, the product does its job!
Sarah j.
San Dimas, CA
Working outdoors means facial sunscreen is a must, however most either feel super greasy or make it hard to wear makeup on top. This works as a primer, just top with a little powder to set and add additional coverage, and go! Would definitely buy again, received in Birchbox.
Ashley B.
Johnson City, TN
This is such a great product I tried, that I am hooked for life!  It goes on your skin so smooth and light that it doesn't even feel like I have sunlotion or coverup on.  It has no smell like sunscreen and has a light color that will blend and match any skin tone.  I will buy this product regularly from now on.
Shannon T.
Guymon, OK
This is my go to for every beach or pool day. Evens out my skin tone so I don't feel too bare faced while I'm out in the sun. Sunscreen AND makeup perfect for a day in the sun in one bottle. This is a product I always keep on hand.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
I have used coola products before and loved them. This is my first experience with the matte finish and the tint. I loved both features. It still goes great under make up and feels great on my skin.
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.