BY COOLA #48 in Facial Sunscreen

• How does this feel when applied to the face?? My skin is ...6 Answers
  • Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
OneDay C.
I thought the tint in this matched my skin tone well. The formula was pretty comfortable, with a minimal, but definitely there on your face, sunscreen feel. Good for a day by the pool or ocean, not for me for everyday use. I prefer more coverage and a more not there feel for everyday use. Reapplication is very necessary if spending a day in the sun with this product.
Sara R.
Buffalo, NY
I love this sunblock, it is by far the best I've ever used. It works great and not too pricey. The formula is lightweight and non greasy. This is the only sunblock I use. I received my first Coola from Birchbox and fell in love. I recommend Coola to everyone!!!
Rachel C.
Lincoln Park, MI
This product saves you a step when applying face makeup because it's a moisturizer and its tinted to give a nice color. It's perfect for spring and summer when you don't want to wear heavy product on your face. It goes on so smooth and blends really nicely too.
Teresa M.
Minot, ND
Fantastic product! It went on smooth and provided a hint of coverage while protecting the skin. Did not run or streak. Skin fresh, clear and clean. Long lasting with no unpleasant odors. Did not irritate my skin or cause breakouts. Also works well under makeup!
Hoi M. L.
Got the sample from birchbox before, I love trying tinted moisturizer with SPF in it, I even love it more when this gives me matte finish. The only thing I wish they can change is I feel the SPF it provides is not strong enough for summer. If they can make one that's at least SPF 45, that'd be awesome since I don't like to put too many products on face in summer.
Joclene Q.
I use this every day. I love that it's a BB cream and sunblock in one. On a normal day I actually mix this with a moisturizer cream. I do this to feel more moisturized and sometimes if you use too much of the COOLA the color can make your face seem kinda pale looking. Pricey and slightly hard to find in store.
Stacy C.
Hilmar, CA
I received a sample size of this product from my Ipsy bag a few months ago and really liked it. The formula is gentle enough for sensitive skin and it goes on beautifully and the SPF lasts. I used it when going to a theme park with friends and it was perfect under my foundation. No lobster face on this trip!
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
I like the scent fm this cola sunscreen but every time I put this sunscreen,on my skin,get super oily. It does protect my skin from the sun and like I said it smells nice, but every time I use it I get oily skin. So I really can't wear makeup when I use this product.
Emily D.
Portland, OR
I loved using this! Most sunscreens aren't made well for your face and make it feel greasy/sticky. This one is light and fragrance free- perfect for your face! I loved that it was tinted too, which is an added bonus for screen!

I typically keep my face covered if I'm out at the beach or pool by wearing sunglasses and a hat- so this was extra protection and didn't get sunburned or excessively red.

I would recommend!
Karen S.
Weatherford, OK
I love this product! I received it in a Birchbox about a year and a half ago and have purchased it twice since then. I use it every morning whether I wear makeup or not, it protects my skin against SPF and keeps my face looking smooth. And it smells pretty too!
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.