BY COOLA #48 in Facial Sunscreen

• How does this feel when applied to the face?? My skin is ...6 Answers
  • Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Christie T.
i got this in a birch box last month and its amazing it dries so nice it looks amazing on the skin it leaves the skin feels so soft and really dries to a nice matte finish it last all day it has sun block in it which is a must when you live in Arizona its a great product and worth the price
Lesley S.
My favorite #BeachBag essential! I love that Coola offers high SPF in a non-greasy, matte finish formula. The tint is also really nice for those of us who feel self conscious going out to the beach/pool without makeup. Just enough light coverage to make me feel confident about my skin.
Kelsey B.
Grand Rapids, MI
The formula is great and I like how it feels on my skin. I would definitely buy it again. It´s a must have for any beach goer and if you are going to be out in the sun a lot. It is a bit pricey, but I think it´s worth it. My face is pretty sensitive and it didn´t hurt it at all.
Angel B.
Brentwood, CA
Love this sunscreen! I always had a problem with finding a sunscreen that didn't make me look greasy or sweaty and this has been a life saver! I can wear it under my makeup or bare face and I'm happy both ways! It is a bit pricey for a small bottle but it is definitely worth it!
Marcie N.
Quitman, La
Let me just say that this stuff is awesome. I love that it is unscented and the tint is just enough and not too much. My biggest complaint is with size and price. I feel like they could give you more for the price you pay. However if you only need this for an occasional outdoor event like a wedding or such, this is perfect.
Golden D.
Montgomery, Al
First of all, I don't think this product can decide what it is: A sunscreen or a BB cream. Either way, it is bright, bright yellow in color, has an uncomfortable and grainy texture, and made my skin look like an oil slick. I wouldn't begin to know how to matte this stuff out, and honestly, due to the texture and color problems I wouldn't ever want to spend the time trying to figure out how.
Fatima C.

I've used Coola Matte sunscreen for years and decided to try the tinted version. I am totally sold! It goes on smoothly and has a sheer natural tint. I have combination skin, and I do not use an additional moisturizer with this product. I will definitely purchase it again.
Emily K.
Albany, OR
I absolutely love this sunscreen! I always take it camping with me. I don't wear makeup while camping, but the little bit of coverage thay the tint in the sunscreen provides is absolutely perfect. This is a staple product for my summers. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a sheer coverage with SPF in the summer!
OneDay C.
I thought the tint in this matched my skin tone well. The formula was pretty comfortable, with a minimal, but definitely there on your face, sunscreen feel. Good for a day by the pool or ocean, not for me for everyday use. I prefer more coverage and a more not there feel for everyday use. Reapplication is very necessary if spending a day in the sun with this product.
Alexandra D.
I love this sunscreen. It's really light and it evens out my skin tone while still acting as a sun screen. Not a heavy scent for which I'm really happy about although I'd say it's a bit pricey for what it's worth. It's only SPF 30. If it was SPF 50, I'd be sold 100%.
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.