BY COOLA

• How does this feel when applied to the face?? My skin is ...6 Answers
  • Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Haley Y.
I love the consistency,it says matte but it’s more on the oily side but I love he way it makes my face feel.Its kind of like protective foundation.Its very light feeling.I don’t really use it like that but it’s a very good product!
Nicki H.
Phoenix, AZ
I really wanted to use a dedicated SPF (not foundation with SPF) under my make up so I tried this one. It didn’t have a bunch of nasty chemicals in it, so that’s a bonus. At first, my skin looked smoother, but over time, it clogged my pores very badly and I had to stop using it. Bummer!
Stephanie M.
I find that this particular sunscreen tinted moisturizer is a bit too mattifying for my preference but would probably be perfect for someone with oily/combination skin. The texture is a whipped mousse consistency that quickly dries to a powdery finish. Also the coverage is very light.
Kris W.
Crystal River , FL
I got this product as a sample in a birchbox and I fell in love with it immediately. I love how light it is and the texture of the cream is amazing. And it works really well with my favorite concealer!
Whitney G.
Longmont, CO
I got a sample of this in a Birchbox and I just wasn't that impressed. I do like that it is a physical barrier sunscreen and not chemical, and the tint was pretty like. However, the consistency is strange and uncomfortable and it just didn't sit on my skin right. I'm going to pass on this one.
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
This is by far the best BB cream/tinted moisturizer I have ever had the pleasure of using in my entire life. I was sent a sample in my first Birchbox and immediately I knew I had found a winner. It goes on like silk...and blends in really well with my skin type (I've got very very pasty skin, and I have the worst time trying to find items to match my skin tone without making it obvious I'm wearing a product on my face/chin/neck/decollete. Yes, I really go so far as to apply some in those areas so that it looks flawless. And it really does what it is supposed to do.

I love the fact that I can wear this at the beach and get a little bit of tint while also having my skin protected from the sun. Coola's product line is amazing and I'm going to be trying more very soon as they've launched an entire new line of SPF products including a high-end BB cream and makeup setting spray with SPF 30. I already own far too many Coola products, but too much is never enough when it comes to taking good care of my skin and putting my best face forward!
Raquel K.
I love this product because it is easy to use before I head out the door in the morning. Provides a natural amount of coverage and keeps my face protected from the sun. I would definitely recommend this product. I would definitely purchase this product again in the future.
Madison M.
Spring, TX
This brand is great when it comes to sun protection. I like how this product is tinted and gives my face some coverage while protecting from the sun as well. I just wish I could find it in more stores!
Nichole H.
Greenwood, MS
Yes God!!! Finally a matte tinted moisturizer!! With SPF!! Wonderful for those hot days!!! Great as a primer or by itself! If you wear it alone and you are very active outside I suggest every 2 hours reapply if you sweat a lot like me. But it stays matte for a long time!
Sarah S.
SAINT LOUIS, Missouri
I bought this for a trip to the tropics and was not disappointed at all! This leaves a nice finish and made my skin look great on the beach every day. It has a bit of an oily texture, but still serves as a nice bb cream type of sunscreen. If you want a sunscreen that makes you look flawless, this is the stuff.
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.