BY COOLA

• Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Carol T.
Azusa, CA
I received a sample of this product in my birchbox. It goes on easily and smoothly. Makes my face feels smooth. Good for oily skin. Dried out my skin a little. I put it on under my foundation. I would recommend.
bailey k.
Arlington
I liked that I could substitute this for foundation. I was skeptical but ended up really liking the outcome. I love the brand and the packaging. I bought it online so it was a risk, but over all I can dig it!
Shannon R.
I really like this stuff. It has 30spf, unscented, slight tint and a matte finish. It doesn’t make my face look greasy like a lot of sunscreens do. I also like that the tint isn’t dark so anyone can use it.
natalie s.
Great sunscreen, didn’t love the coverage of the tinted moisturizer, but that’s okay. Really great if you want a quick fix of coverage and sunscreen in one. Protected from the sun, however I would recommend layering up with another sunscreen.
Laisha A.
This product is amazing! It's non-sticky. The formula it's absolutely amazing. It does the work and it leaves you with a super soft skin. Doesn't have any fragrance. And definitely a little goes a long way!
Grecia E.
San Diego, CA
Loved this product!!! I got it in one of my subscription boxes and I am in love with it. It is long lasting and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. Great product. I highly recommend it for other people.
Frangelica A.
Woodstock , GA
Love this sunscreen! It doubles as a primer if you don’t have tine to layer your skincare routine. It goes on smooth and blurs everything together. It’s not a strong tint, but it gives you a slight blurring effect.
Sofia V.
I got this product in my Birchbox. Love how the product is a tinted moisturizer as well as a sunscreen for my face. The moistened creates a matte finish to your skin, not making your skin look oily. I would totally buy the product.
Jamie M.
This face sunscreen smells a little off yet does a pretty good job on protecting my skin. This product controls a lot of my oils and is unlike any face sunscreen i have ever tried. It is good but i would prefer the unscented version.
Kim R.
Glendale, AZ
I'm kindof obsessed with this stuff. I got it as a deluxe sample and tried it out one day because I was traveling and had forgotten my usual BB cream. I use this all the time for just about everything: as a BB cream, as a daily face sunscreen, as a primer, as a moisturizer. It goes on so smooth and definitely leaves a matte finish all day long. M face still does build up quite a bit of oil during the day but with this you really can't see it as much. I always want to use an SPF on my face but can;t stand how greasy they usually make my face. Even though I wish it came in a bigger/more affordable size, I still love and will continue to buy this stuff.
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.