BY COOLA #60 in Facial Sunscreen

• How does this feel when applied to the face?? My skin is ...6 Answers
  • Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Chelsie L.
I'm not really too sure about this product. I do like that it has SPF, but the coverage was pretty much nothing. Once you blend it into the skin, there was really no coverage there at all. So it was basically like putting sunscreen on yr face. I really want some coverage when it comes to BB creams, just bc I'm not goin all out with foundation, doesn't mean I dnt want my skin to look nice & all one color. lol. I like that it's got natural ingredients, but the product just didn't live up to what it says it would do, for me at least. I also didn't really get a moisturized feel, it actually felt kind of heavy on my skin. I may have applied a little more than I needed, but I was definitely expecting better coverage.
Megan M.
Madison
One of my favorite sunscreens! Doesn't make my skin feel greasy or dried out and goes on smoothly! Now has multiple choices for SPF protection! Really love the feel of it on my skin and that it doesn't leave any color!
Candy H.
Council Bluffs
The smell and texture of this product bothers me. I did not burn which is a plus. But the product felt heavy and oily on my skin. I purchased at Ulta Beauty on sale. I would recommend this due to it’s ingredients.
Christina G.
Spring, TX
I got this in a subscription box and I was so excited to try it and when I did I was not very happy with the finish of it. It was very oily and greasy and left a white cast on my face.
Shelby U.
Redmond, OR
I got this product in my birchbox. I had never heard of coola before last month when I received a few different things in my birch box. I honestly love this sunscreen it does not make me break out been using for a month with no issues. I have pretty oily skin and this does not feed into the oily and produce more. It feels so soft applying and feels like it last a long time. I use as a primer to foundation and surprisingly it works well and feels like it last most of the day. I however do not like that it feels like you have to apply a lot of it to cover your whole face, the tiny I feel as though is also pointless because it is so light that it didn't even show on my skin.
Jessica T.
Franklin
I love using this product on its own during the summer when I know I’ll be outdoors a lot. It smooths out your skin, moisturizes and offers some sun protection. Sometimes I also use it as a primer.
Christina H.
Elgin, IL
I love this product! I recently received this product in my Birchbox. This product feels so silky and smooth when you apply it to your skin. It feels like a powder not a sunscreen, moisturizer, or foundation. This is a great product if you have sensitive and/or oily skin like I do. I have been wearing this every single day in place of foundation. It even gives me a slight bronze look because my skin is very fair. It stays put all day. My skin might get a little oily if it is really hot out but not like it used to. I was using another foundation which I love but my tzone would get out of control by the end of the day. It does not happen with this product. In the summer it is perfect by itself in the winter I will probably put a foundation over it.
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
I received this matte tint in my August Birchbox. I have tried a lot of different tinted moisturizer, BB creams or CC creams and I was not really that impressed with this product, with that being said I wouldn't say that I had any problem with this matte tinted BB cream. I would just that it wasn't for me. It seemed to blend okay on my face, I will say that since it's a BB Cream that it has very little coverage so if you are looking for something with more coverage you might want to try something else. I am also not a big fan of the consistency of the BB cream. Overall I will not be purchasing this product.
Abby Y.
If you are looking for a sheer coverage sunscreen that won't leave your face looking like a greasy mess - then this is the one for you. The consistency of this sunscreen is fairly odd at first, however once applied to the face - the texture transforms into a powder. It's perfect for those of you who would like to stay matte throughout the day. That being said, I wouldn't recommend this product as a foundation. It is much too light in coverage and can barely be built up. However, I would recommend it as a primer or just as a sunscreen!
Ashley R.
Escondido, CA
I received this is my July ipsy glam bag. It is labeled as a tinted mineral sunscreen......I looked like a Oompa Loompa after applying this- way too orange and shimmery- BUT-I tried it under my foundation, and I had a flawless face. So this worked in place of my concealer. I also noticed that my face didn't become super oily within a few hours as it normally does. It seemed like it was primer too or something. I like that Coola is an organic line, but I don't care for the scent or shimmer. I personally wouldn't buy this.
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.