BY COOLA #48 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I love using this sunscreen. I got it las year and bought in bulk so I'm back at applying it daily. It feels so smooth on your skin and has the perfect amount of color to go without makeup. A little goes a long way.
Ashley R.
Walnut Ridge, AR
The only reason it gets 4 instead of 5 stars is it's a little greasy under makeup. Otherwise, I really like this product. I used this on days I wear no foundation to protect against sun damage. I like the texture.
Carol T.
Azusa, CA
I received a sample of this product in my birchbox. It goes on easily and smoothly. Makes my face feels smooth. Good for oily skin. Dried out my skin a little. I put it on under my foundation. I would recommend.
Natasha B.
I received this in my Birchbox and I really liked this product as an everyday sunscreen. It didn’t feel heavy and has a tint to it although I still felt that I had to wear makeup over it because there is not much coverage. I would buy it again.
Laisha A.
This product is amazing! It's non-sticky. The formula it's absolutely amazing. It does the work and it leaves you with a super soft skin. Doesn't have any fragrance. And definitely a little goes a long way!
Grecia E.
San Diego, CA
Loved this product!!! I got it in one of my subscription boxes and I am in love with it. It is long lasting and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. Great product. I highly recommend it for other people.
Kim R.
Glendale, AZ
I'm kindof obsessed with this stuff. I got it as a deluxe sample and tried it out one day because I was traveling and had forgotten my usual BB cream. I use this all the time for just about everything: as a BB cream, as a daily face sunscreen, as a primer, as a moisturizer. It goes on so smooth and definitely leaves a matte finish all day long. M face still does build up quite a bit of oil during the day but with this you really can't see it as much. I always want to use an SPF on my face but can;t stand how greasy they usually make my face. Even though I wish it came in a bigger/more affordable size, I still love and will continue to buy this stuff.
Leslie W.
This product was a big no for me! The formula is awful. It is super thick and unblendable. It also made my skin feel disgusting. It also made my face look very cakey. No moisture in it what so ever.
Chelsie L.
I'm not really too sure about this product. I do like that it has SPF, but the coverage was pretty much nothing. Once you blend it into the skin, there was really no coverage there at all. So it was basically like putting sunscreen on yr face. I really want some coverage when it comes to BB creams, just bc I'm not goin all out with foundation, doesn't mean I dnt want my skin to look nice & all one color. lol. I like that it's got natural ingredients, but the product just didn't live up to what it says it would do, for me at least. I also didn't really get a moisturized feel, it actually felt kind of heavy on my skin. I may have applied a little more than I needed, but I was definitely expecting better coverage.
Megan M.
Madison
One of my favorite sunscreens! Doesn't make my skin feel greasy or dried out and goes on smoothly! Now has multiple choices for SPF protection! Really love the feel of it on my skin and that it doesn't leave any color!
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.