BY COOLA #60 in Facial Sunscreen

• How does this feel when applied to the face?? My skin is ...6 Answers
  • Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Stephanie M.
I find that this particular sunscreen tinted moisturizer is a bit too mattifying for my preference but would probably be perfect for someone with oily/combination skin. The texture is a whipped mousse consistency that quickly dries to a powdery finish. Also the coverage is very light.
Nicki H.
Phoenix, AZ
I really wanted to use a dedicated SPF (not foundation with SPF) under my make up so I tried this one. It didn’t have a bunch of nasty chemicals in it, so that’s a bonus. At first, my skin looked smoother, but over time, it clogged my pores very badly and I had to stop using it. Bummer!
Kris W.
Crystal River, FL
I got this product as a sample in a birchbox and I fell in love with it immediately. I love how light it is and the texture of the cream is amazing. And it works really well with my favorite concealer!
Whitney G.
Longmont, CO
I got a sample of this in a Birchbox and I just wasn't that impressed. I do like that it is a physical barrier sunscreen and not chemical, and the tint was pretty like. However, the consistency is strange and uncomfortable and it just didn't sit on my skin right. I'm going to pass on this one.
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
This is by far the best BB cream/tinted moisturizer I have ever had the pleasure of using in my entire life. I was sent a sample in my first Birchbox and immediately I knew I had found a winner. It goes on like silk...and blends in really well with my skin type (I've got very very pasty skin, and I have the worst time trying to find items to match my skin tone without making it obvious I'm wearing a product on my face/chin/neck/decollete. Yes, I really go so far as to apply some in those areas so that it looks flawless. And it really does what it is supposed to do.

I love the fact that I can wear this at the beach and get a little bit of tint while also having my skin protected from the sun. Coola's product line is amazing and I'm going to be trying more very soon as they've launched an entire new line of SPF products including a high-end BB cream and makeup setting spray with SPF 30. I already own far too many Coola products, but too much is never enough when it comes to taking good care of my skin and putting my best face forward!
Madison M.
Spring, TX
This brand is great when it comes to sun protection. I like how this product is tinted and gives my face some coverage while protecting from the sun as well. I just wish I could find it in more stores!
Nichole H.
Greenwood
Yes God!!! Finally a matte tinted moisturizer!! With SPF!! Wonderful for those hot days!!! Great as a primer or by itself! If you wear it alone and you are very active outside I suggest every 2 hours reapply if you sweat a lot like me. But it stays matte for a long time!
Kelly S.
Magna, UT
This sunscreen is my daily go to, especially when camping. I don't like to wear makeup camping but if I don't wear some sort of mattifyer or just use regular sunscreen my face looks like an oil slick... this takes care of both problems! It protects and mattifies with one step, I love it!
Kaylin B.
Pittsburgh
I love this product. I received it in an Ipsy bag and immediately ran out and repurchased when I finished up my sample. It evens out skin tone while also moisturizing and is does not leave a greasy residue. This product is truly amazing. 10/10 would recommend.
Taelor A.
Ridgefield
I'm personally not a tinted moisturizer type of person. I just like my regular moisturizers. And I also like to set anything on my face with power. And I can't do that with a tinted moisturizer. Again, not for me, but if you like products like this go for it
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.