BY COOLA #48 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
  • Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Kenzie T.
Theodore, AL
I love this! On my no makeup days, this makes my skin look bright and energized by lightly covering my dark spots and dark circles. It dries matte so no more greasy sun screen face ❤️ This stuff definitely makes it easier for me to remember to incorporate sunscreen in my regimen.
Tricia T.
San Jose, CA
I bought this to use during the summer to use as a tinted moisturizer because of its higher SPF.

LOVE the creaminess of the cream and how light and non greasy it feels. I ended up using it as more of a primer for my makeup just because the cream didn't provide too much coverage. Perfect if you're into more natural looking makeup or if you have nice, clear skin.

But I honestly loved using it as a primer.
Rachel K.
LOVE this product! I got a sample in my January Birchbox, and I ended up buying the regular size after I tried it. It goes on easy, and lasts all day at work! The texture is almost spongy going on, but once you blend it in, you're fine. It blends well and does well with my skin, which can be dry/sensitive.
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
I received this product in my recent BirchBox. I'm a fan of Coola and this product didn't let me down. It's a mineral-based BB cream that hydrates, evens skin tone, protects from UV rays, and has a matte finish. It's best to shake the bottle before using it, then apply a thin smooth layer onto your face.
Heather S.
North Bend, OR
I loved this so much because it works life POREfessional primer to smooth pores but was lightweight enough for summer & I LOVED that it had SPF 30 so it put 3 steps into 1 for my summer beauty routine I am in heaven!
Kristina S.
Massapequa, NY
Four stars but only as SPF. I like that I was able to use it on top of my moisturizer without it interfering with my makeup. I don't mind adding it to my regimen. It reminds me of benefit porefessional, and gives about the same coverage. As a BB cream, I wouldn't recommend, but as a sunscreen, I would.
Haley Y.
I love the consistency,it says matte but it’s more on the oily side but I love he way it makes my face feel.Its kind of like protective foundation.Its very light feeling.I don’t really use it like that but it’s a very good product!
Nicki H.
Phoenix, AZ
I really wanted to use a dedicated SPF (not foundation with SPF) under my make up so I tried this one. It didn’t have a bunch of nasty chemicals in it, so that’s a bonus. At first, my skin looked smoother, but over time, it clogged my pores very badly and I had to stop using it. Bummer!
Kris W.
Livermore, CO
I got this product as a sample in a birchbox and I fell in love with it immediately. I love how light it is and the texture of the cream is amazing. And it works really well with my favorite concealer!
Whitney G.
Longmont, CO
I got a sample of this in a Birchbox and I just wasn't that impressed. I do like that it is a physical barrier sunscreen and not chemical, and the tint was pretty like. However, the consistency is strange and uncomfortable and it just didn't sit on my skin right. I'm going to pass on this one.
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.