BY COOLA #52 in Facial Sunscreen

• Would this 'tint' work for people that are fair skinned? ...11 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Avery G.
Cedar Rapids , IA
This coola tinted moisturizer is one of my favorite products for any day that I’m gonna be out in the sun and I would like a little bit of coverage. I purchased this at Sephora and it is a very good value I would definitely re-purchase this and recommend this to anyone and everyone.
bailey k.
Arlington
I liked that I could substitute this for foundation. I was skeptical but ended up really liking the outcome. I love the brand and the packaging. I bought it online so it was a risk, but over all I can dig it!
April P.
United States
i actually just tried this over the weekend. I'm extremely tanned and a bit burned from alot of sun last week. i used this almost like u would a bb cream yesterday with some mascara and lip balm. it felt great on my skin and evened the redness!
Kat J.
USA
I know, I know, you're supposed to wear sunscreen to protect your skin, and in Texas it's basically a necessity on a daily basis... But I got soooooo sick of going out with a greasy face and getting clogged pores as a result. Looking like you rubbed a stick of butter on your face is not a good look. I was fed up, with no options. It got to the point where I just stopped wearing sunscreen altogether, but I couldn't stand knowing that my skin was getting more and more damaged by the second. Except, why should I have to give up looking decent just to save my skin?? Well, enter Coola Mineral Sunscreen- all my problems were solved! This gives my face all the sunscreen it needs, with the added benefit of a smooth matte complexion. It does have a tint, but it's not like other tinted products out there... The texture of this is just like Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer , so it's not like a tinted BB cream that leaves colored streaks on your face. It's more like a mousse that blends out perfectly. In fact, I think this would be good for all skintones, because the color isn't super dark or super light, so it just blends out into your face as a beautiful matte canvas that you can add other products to if you like. It doesn't leave a whitecast, and it doesn't melt off your face (even in 100 degree heat). It's the perfect facial sunscreen and I totally recommend it if you want a sunscreen that doesn't LOOK like you're wearing sunscreen. I will buy this product forever.
Jamie M.
This face sunscreen smells a little off yet does a pretty good job on protecting my skin. This product controls a lot of my oils and is unlike any face sunscreen i have ever tried. It is good but i would prefer the unscented version.
Meme M.
Johnson City
I got a free sample of this and was excited because their products are so well reviewed but I did not like this at all. It made my skin look and feel greasy, so I would definitely not purchase this.
Sofia V.
I got this product in my Birchbox. Love how the product is a tinted moisturizer as well as a sunscreen for my face. The moistened creates a matte finish to your skin, not making your skin look oily. I would totally buy the product.
Emilee P.
Port Angeles
coola has the best sun products !! i love this one especially because it’s the perfect summer primer! use it under makeup for protection or on its own to keep oil at bay!!
Candy H.
Council Bluffs
The smell and texture of this product bothers me. I did not burn which is a plus. But the product felt heavy and oily on my skin. I purchased at Ulta Beauty on sale. I would recommend this due to it’s ingredients.
Morgan J.
Virginia Bch, VA
I honestly use this as a primer at times and it works extremely well with my full face makeup or on its own. This definitely would work for any skin type even though it is matte.
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Mariah R.