BY COOLA

• How does this feel when applied to the face?? My skin is ...6 Answers
  • Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted mo...3 Answers
Dani M.
Saint Petersburg
I initially tried this product as a sample & was so pleased with the results I purchased the full size bottle. Living in hot & sunny Florida, I hate the feeling of greasy & oily moisturizers/ sunscreens on my face but they are necessary here to prevent rapid facial skin aging. The Coola products feel so light on your face, you’ll forget you put it on. I’ve used this product alone & as a base under makeup.
Sydney L.
This is my most favorite, most worn, and most loved face product. My skin is so obnoxiously sensitive to sunscreen, but I have been using this religiously for the past 5-6 years. It makes my skin look so natural and is not overly greasy. Don’t let the “matte tint” scare you if you have dry skin-I have dry skin and this works so well for me. I highly, highly recommend this product. I couldn’t live without it.
Gina💋 S.
Orlando
This is my everyday go to when I don’t want to use foundation. I love the matte feel on my face and it’s perfect for me to use as a base for my bronzer, blush, and highlighter. The fact that it has SPF is definitely the cherry on top!! The only con for me is that it takes a little longer than I’d like to absorb into your skin.
Michelle H.
I don't use this as a tinted moisturizer, but more as a poreless mattifying primer and it works AMAZINGLY well for that purpose.

It has little to no coverage to me, so as a tinted moisturizer, it's almost worthless if you're looking for that. It's soft, velvety texture (and even its tint) reminds me of Porefessional, except this is able to keep my oily T-zone clear of any shine literally *all day* while also providing a smooth, even canvas for my foundation.

I used this as a moisturizer/base on the day of my wedding before my makeup artist arrived (yes, I even preferred it OVER my MUFE and YSL primers), since I knew this would be the only thing to keep me matte underneath whatever foundation she would be applying on top of it -- it worked out beautifully.

The sunscreen in this product is just an added bonus for day-to-day use, and it never caused any flashback in any of my wedding day photos.
Kendal K.
Malden, MA
I really like this face sunscreen even though I really wish it was an SPF 50 because I am extremely fair. It does have a slight tint, but it melts into your skin and doesn't leave an orange tint on me the way other tinted SPFs have in the past. I love that it's matte, I find that I can skip foundation nowadays when I wear this, I might just swipe on a little bit of mineral powder over top to set, but this evens out my general skin tone and makes me look I put a filter on my face - freckles show through but imperfections are blurred. Definitely would recommend and plan to repurchase.
Cate F.
Wilton, CT
The consistency of this is pretty thick and whipped. I found it clogs my pores a bit and I wouldn't suggest it for use under makeup. I used to use this in the summer on no makeup days but then I switches to the Volition Beauty Luminizing Shield which leaves a glow to the skin and has a more traceless finish.
Sara R.
Excellent face sunscreen. It slightly evens out the skin & makes it more matte, which is a plus for an oily skinned person in the summer. I did not know what to expect when I first tried it, but I was impressed. I did not get even a little bit sunburnt with this product. Highly recommend.
Christine L.
calverton, md
It's such an expensive sunscreen that I only use it on my face and neck but oh my God is it worth it. It has a slight tint and a mineral finish so that you don't look shiny even if your skin burns very easily. The SPF is only 30, so be sure to reapply.
Maygen R.
Fav item for summer great to freshen face up and keep it protected. A little goes a long way. It works great the price is a little premium but if you don’t use it everyday it will last for a while. A vacation bag must have. I would but again
Lisa H.
Camden
I put this on all the time especially in the summer months. This was from a fab fit fun box and It has been effective in helping to protect my skin from sun damage and sunburn. Package is perfect and easy to open and I would definitely buy it again
Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?
Stephanie B.
Midlothian, VA
Did your sample last a whole month?
Johnna G.
california
I’m torn between the COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Unscented Matte Tint Moisturizer and Shiseido Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector SPF 42. Which one would YOU get? I need it to: • work well with my oily to acne prone skin • be worn under makeup • not leave white marks • be worth the $$ • actually protect my skin, especially after facial peels