Mariah R.

Ariana M.
Ariana M.
Sunnyvale, CA
1 year, 3 months ago
Yes! I have fair skin and it blends perfectly
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Barbourville, KY
2 years, 5 months ago
I am very pale with pink undertones and it was fine on me.
Julie A.
Julie A.
Palisades Pk, NJ
2 years, 8 months ago
It would work best for those who have fair or medium-tone skin! It blends in and the pigmentation blends in with skin well; however, if you have a deeper skin tone, it may be too light.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Orlando, FL
2 years, 9 months ago
The pigmentation that you initially see on the bottle goes away on application! It almost turns translucent on any skin color, giving your skin a beautiful sheer glow. This is definitely one of my holy grail products whenever I am down at the beach! Though I do recommend you apply a layer of moisturizer with spf underneath this. The product would be a bit drying alone.
Sidney S.
Sidney S.
Savannah, GA
2 years, 9 months ago
It's great for fair skin! I'm pretty pale myself and it blends in nicely. I got a sample in my birchbox! Sadly I've got dry skin and the matte finish does not sit well on my skin.
Kellie G.
Kellie G.
Broken arrow, OK
It is very light tinted
Allison F.
Allison F.
Santa Rosa, CA
2 years, 9 months ago
The tent is pretty fair and goes on sheer. The tent doesn't have much pigmentation to it. My impression is that it evens out your skin tone. It has a primer like texture and tint to it.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Loganville, GA
2 years, 9 months ago
I'm very fair-skinned with pink undertones & this is perfect for me. One of my favorites!
Erika H.
Erika H.
Minot, ND
2 years, 9 months ago
My skin tone is light to medium with neutral to cool undertones, and usually the shade nude (the tint this comes with) works good on my complexion but with this product, I thought it's a little bit too light! So I think if your skin is on the lighter side of the spectrum, then this would be perfect! The tint is also very subtle so if you layer it under your foundation or mix it up a little bit, then you're all set.
Marcy R.
Marcy R.
2 years, 9 months ago
The Coola tint that I have is perfect for fair skin!