Ana T.
Jamaica Plain, MA

What do you like most about coola mineralface tinted coola?

Mia b.
Mia b.
BURSA
2 months, 1 week ago
this is most amazing sunscreen for face that I have ever used. It is not all greasy and goes on like a cloud. It doesn’t add a lot of color but smooths complexion and minimizes pores. Highly recommens.
Araceli T.
Araceli T.
San Jose, CA
1 year, 11 months ago
I use it before my my foundation and I love it, I don't feel or see my face greasy. Is also good for a natural look when I dont feel like wearing a lot of makeup.
allison f.
allison f.
Pleasanton , CA
2 years, 3 months ago
It goes on smoothly and gives good coverage from the sun. I don't feel greasy when I use it.
Reanna G.
Reanna G.
2 years, 8 months ago
I really loved that it was lightweight but still had some coverage and could just be used with a loose setting powder- no foundation needed!
Alyssa Q.
Alyssa Q.
2 years, 8 months ago
I really like the texture of this formula. It goes on creamy but feels like powder when applied. This does not feel heavy on the skin. Is is also not very greasy either.
Kellie G.
Kellie G.
Broken arrow, OK
2 years, 9 months ago
I love how its a liquid texture but when you put it on its feels like it turns to a powder and I love the way it looks on my face
Allyson R.
Allyson R.
2 years, 9 months ago
I like that I don't have to apply a sunscreen and then a bb cream or a foundation! It eliminates a whole step for me!
Emily C.
Emily C.
3 years, 6 months ago
The fact that it isn't greasy!
Ruchee P.
Ruchee P.
3 years, 10 months ago
Great for running races - don't want to look silly with makeup but it's nice to look cute in all the post race photos!
Asia W.
Asia W.
4 years, 5 months ago
I feel like it goes on really nice and I love the slight tint it has. Keeps me protected from the sun also.