Whitney T.
Vinemont, AL

Is this okay for acne prone skin? I usually use tinted moisturizers as foundation or base and just wondered if it's super oily like sunscreen? Shiny? Good coverage?

Kat J.
Kat J.
1 year, 7 months ago
This is the only matte sunscreen I've ever discovered, and I gotta tell you, it is so wonderful to not be greasy-faced every day! I also have acne prone skin, and this doesn't cause any issue with shiny spots or clogged pores... If you're looking for coverage, you may wanna supplement this with another product. This has a super subtle tint that completely blends out when applied. It does give a good smooth matte base for concealer and powder foundation though.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
1 year, 9 months ago
Yes! I'm acne prone and for once in my life, have found a sunscreen that doesn't make me breakout within hours of using it! It's not super greasy on your skin either
Molly S.
Molly S.
Camarillo, CA
2 years, 2 months ago
I love this sunscreen because it's not oily . I have very sensitive skin and I am allergic to so many sunscreens. The sunscreen sinks in to skin so nicely . Never grease and I put make up over it with no problem. I would apply after moisturizer personally .