Mariah R.
Bloomington, MN

Rachel K.
Rachel K.
2 years, 1 month ago
I have fairer skin, and it blends well!
Heather M.
Heather M.
2 years, 9 months ago
Don't worry at all. It feels like suede and blends well. I have light skin and strawberry blonde hair. Thare is never any demarcation line
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Richmond, VA
2 years, 9 months ago
I'm suuuuuper fair skinned and I received this in a Birchbox and loved it so much I bought the full sized version. It's not super tinted - just enough to subtly even out your skin tone a little. If you didn't know it was tinted you may not even notice.
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.
Bryan, TX
2 years, 9 months ago
I really liked this product. I received a sample in my birchbox! The tint to it blended with my fair skin. I love the feel of this too!
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
2 years, 9 months ago
I have fair-medium skin, depending on the season. Haha! I have used a sample of this before, and it looked pretty nice. I think it should be fine on you. I really like the texture of the product. It's almost like a primer. Hope you enjoy it!