Tina D.

Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Phoenix, AZ
8 months ago
It doesn't feel greasy to me, but velvety and light. It's honestly a really good makeup primer and doesn't clog my pores like every other facial sunscreen has!
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
Sunnyvale, CA
1 year, 3 months ago
I have dry skin and it works for me! I also layer a moisturizer underneath, so you could always do that too
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
1 year, 9 months ago
I have sensitive and dry skin and I love this! One of the few sunscreens that doesn't make my face break out immediately. I don't feel like it clogs my pores. It goes on very light! It isn't overly greasy either, just moisturizing
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
2 years, 1 month ago
It has a spongy texture almost when you put it on, but it's fine once you blend it in. I tend to have sensitive, dry skin, and it works great for me!
Kris W.
Kris W.
Crystal River , FL
2 years, 1 month ago
It definitely has an interesting texture, but I wouldn't call it greasy at all. I have dry skin and it doesn't dry me out at all. And it goes great with or without makeup!
Amber G.
Amber G.
Lemont, IL
2 years, 1 month ago
Yes, this would be perfect under makeup and by itself. I have super dry skin too, it's moisturizing but won't leave you oily like a lot of other sunscreens.