Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial SunscreenCOOLA
Mineral Face SPF 30 Unscented Matte Tint Moisturizer

COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Unscented Matte Tint Moisturizer

Be cool, calm, and protected with our Mineral Face SPF 30 Matte Tint Moisturizer. Your daytime lotion, antioxidants, and SPF in one, this sheer, mattifying formula delivers lightweight hydration, helps reduce shine, and gives your skin a fresh-looking hint of coverage.

What do we think about this product??
Im looking for an everyday moisturizing SPF, would you recommend this for dry skin?
Roughly how long does this bottle last?
Start your review of COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Unscented Matte Tint Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Corinne M.
I like that it is a skin colored spf so you don't have to worry about flash back. I also really like that it dries down matte and isn't greasy on my face. I use this after cleansing my face and before my moisturizer as I want it sinking into my skin. It might break you out so I would suggest getting a sample first.
Caroline P.
Doral, FL
This is the best sun protector I've ever used. I tried it because of a subscription box and fell in love. It's smooth and matte but when applying it feels a little greasy. I can improve but I still love it!
Megan W.
Shakopee, MN
COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Unscented Matte Tint Moisturizer uploaded by Megan W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this mineral face SPF moisturizer because it doesn’t cause any irritation to my skin and unlike many SPF this one doesn’t cause me to breakout after wearing. Provides protection from the sun and help prevent my skin from burning which I tend to be prone to during the summertime. My skin is combination and I would say I have a fair complexion. I feel that I need to reapply this or another SPF after a few hours depending on how intense the sun is. I keep buying this brand because it works for me.
Riddhi C.
jairam apartment D-101 near sai mandir damkhadi roha raigad,MAHARASHTRA
COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Unscented Matte Tint Moisturizer uploaded by Riddhi C.
Though it's an mineral sunscreen the formulation is what I love I never had any sunscreen this close to my heart.
Vanessa G.
Atlanta, GA
I like this as an easy option in summer, it works well as a tinted moisturizer and coola’s sunscreen formula is gentle on my skin. It’s a staple for me in the hotter months and leaves no white cast and lets me skip an extra step in my routine
Ashley S.
Valencia, CA
COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Unscented Matte Tint Moisturizer uploaded by Ashley S.
Most sunscreens feel weird on my face and make my makeup apply patchy. This one is thin and my makeup applies over it so well! It’s more on the expensive side but I got it in a subscription box so I’m loving the luxury sunscreen!
Rachael B.
COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Unscented Matte Tint Moisturizer uploaded by Rachael B.
COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Unscented Matte Tint Moisturizer it’s a nice light, non greasy and fast absorbing sunscreen. I also use the coola lip that protects your lips from sunburn. It is very effective and I would recommend it to any of my friends!
Naomi T.
Scottsdale, AZ
COOLA Mineral Face SPF 30 Unscented Matte Tint Moisturizer uploaded by Naomi T.
Purchased at: Sephora
One of the nicest sunscreens which I’ve tried! The texture is lovely, it applies to the skin as a velvety layer without any stickiness or greasiness which can be a problem with so many sunscreens. It’s perfect beneath make up, I didn’t have any piling and it seemed to blur out my pores - always a bonus! I have dry skin but due to the formula I think it would work for those with oilier complexions too. While Supergoop Unseen is my favorite, I will probably buy a full size of this to keep in rotation!
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
It goes on so light and leaves your skin incredibly soft. It offers sunscreen plus A light tint that's just enough to even out your complexion. Not drying bit not oily. It's awfully pricey but it doesn't take much.
Sheena F.
Omaha, NE
Has a very weird consistency out of the tube had to double check multiple times to see if the product was expired, but it’s not. That said after combined it goes on smoothly filling pores and giving a matte finish.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...