BY COOLA

A natural, mineral matte formula that gives you SPF 30, broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection while it hydrates your skin with vitamins, antioxidants and repairing extracts like shea butter and borage seed oil that target early signs of aging. Ideal for normal or oily skin and consist of natural cucumber scent. Soothing organic cucumber balances skin's moisture and delivers a refreshing scent. Made with organic rose hip oil, rich in free radical fighting vitamin C and organic calming evening primrose and flax seed oils. Delivering abundant omega-3 and gamma-linolenic acid to improve elasticity and help skin retain moisture. Preservative and paraben free. Perfect primer for face to apply before foundation. see more...

Teresa B.
Windsor
Beauty Junkie Expert
I finally found a face sunscreen that doesn't make me look greasy! I already have oily skin as is so it's great to find one that keeps the shine down and wears well under makeup.
Mariah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen felt lightweight and did the job well. The smell wasn’t too much like sunscreen but still smelled nice. I got a sample size of this through Birchbox. It’s kind of expensive for just being a sunscreen so I don’t think I’ll be repurchasing.
Katie M.
Escondido, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample size of this to try a while ago in my Birchbox. It was the perfect size to keep in my diaper bag and it was gentle enough to use on both mine and my sons sensitive skin.
Traci P.
Woodstock, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen feels more like a moisturizer than a sunscreen. I love how lightweight it is. It also smells great- better than any other face sunscreen I’ve used. Huge recommend it!
stephanie e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Coola is a very good product, I apply this daily. It is lightweight and doesn't clog my poreS at all. It's affordable. Everyone should be using sunscreen no matter what
Megan M.
Redmond
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good sunscreen for normal to oily skin. Now that my skin is drier, it’s not the best formula for me, but it’s a good one for oily skin on the sensitive side.
Riley K.
Overland Park, KS
This is one of my favorite sunscreens to use on my face. Typically the average drug store sunscreen irritates my skin and leaves me very oily. However the coola formula goes on matte and keeps my skin matte. I also like the way the formula feels on my skin. It doesn't feel think or cakey or wet. The only downside to this product is that it doesn't come in a higher SPF.
Lauren C.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a natural BB cream and a sunscreen in one!! How ideal of a product for sunny sweaty summertime! I used up my sample one I received in my birchbox and bought the full size for a great price! My go to!
Maria M.
Latham, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product in my first Birchbox. The matte finish is great and it feels wonderful on your skin - no suncreeny/lotiony/slimey stuff. The tint is very faint but it does the trick if you don't feel like putting makeup on afterwards. It's not bad, but I usually don't use products with SPF so probably won't repurchase.
Ashley C.
Sioux Falls, SD
I tried the tinted version of this as a deluxe sample size. It didn't seem to really give much coverage which was fine since I was @ the pool when using it but I think that means it could work for various skin tones. Didn't seem greasy & I also didn't burn