BY COOLA

A natural, mineral matte formula that gives you SPF 30, broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection while it hydrates your skin with vitamins, antioxidants and repairing extracts like shea butter and borage seed oil that target early signs of aging. Ideal for normal or oily skin and consist of natural cucumber scent. Soothing organic cucumber balances skin's moisture and delivers a refreshing scent. Made with organic rose hip oil, rich in free radical fighting vitamin C and organic calming evening primrose and flax seed oils. Delivering abundant omega-3 and gamma-linolenic acid to improve elasticity and help skin retain moisture. Preservative and paraben free. Perfect primer for face to apply before foundation. see more...

Allison F.
Allison F.
Santa Rosa, CA
I spend my summers at the pool Watching a group of children. Sunscreen is a must. I hate putting sunscreen on my face. I don't like the texture and I don't like what it does to my makeup.

I recently got Coola mineral sunscreen. I love this product !!! The sunscreen doesn't feel like your normal goopy sunscreen. It is light weight and has a matte finish. I put it on underneath my make up and it felt like a great primer. It is an SPF 30 so it provided me great protection at the pool. I must admit I thought who spends $30 for face sunscreen, I do and I will again.
Sharon G.
Sharon G.
Woodland Hills, CA
My favorite sunscreen brand is Coola. As a skincare advisor for a major beauty retailer in Los Angeles, I often recommend Coola suncare products. Aside from providing good sun protection, Coola uses great skincare ingredients such as antioxidents. Their sunscreens go on without any residue and are not greasy. They have a variety of sunscreen products to choose from including sprays, lotions, and primers.
Kerry H.
Kerry H.
Scottsdale, AZ
I'm still experimenting with facial sunscreens rather than just using a moisturizer with an SPF. I did find it light weight and non greasy and it didn't seem to interfere with my makeup which was very nice. I only had a sample tube so not enough to really wear long term to form a strong opinion but enough that I'm willing to give it a shot and purchase a full size bottle.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this pro it normally a lot of sunscreens break me out on my face however this one did not cause any breakouts and it did a fantastic job of protecting my skin from the horrific uv rays out here in Florida considering this product is only 30spf I did not reapply at all I wore this for 4 hours out in the sun and was not even a little bit pink when I got home
Jenni S.
Jenni S.
Parma, OH
The version I used was like a BBcream/mineral sunscreen. I got it in my Birch box and it was AMAZING! It has the smooth silky feel of a primer with a nice light coverage and a GREAT sunscreen.A little went a long way. I only used it on my face and i used a drug store brand spray on my body and my body was burn and my face was still healthy and beautiful!
Kassandra H.
Kassandra H.
Klamath Falls, OR
I have a confession to make, I can't really stand the feeling of sunscreen on my skin. It's usually sticky, tacky, and so heavy feeling but I've fallen so in love with the Coola Mineral Face Sunscreen. it works amazing on it's own but is also really wonderful as a primer. It keeps my skin safe, feels matte and so soft, and makes my skin look fantastic!
Sophie M.
Sophie M.
I really really really enjoy this product. It says its tinted which it is but not enough to be a bb cream or provide any coverage. It keeps my face from getting burnt and feels very smooth when applying, not at all like sunscreen and doesn't smell like it either. It also works well as a primer under makeup because it doesn't leave a white cast. Love it!
Darah P.
Darah P.
Spartanburg, SC
I liked the uniform coverage of the coola mineral face spf 30, but it was a little thick for my liking. I really had to work hard to blend it in. But I didn't get burnt so the product worked as I expected it to. I also did not break out from using it, so I would probably buy it again for the right price and would recommend to friends!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Cambridge, MA
I bought this for a trip to Mexico. I knew I wouldn't be wearing makeup much during the trip so I wanted something that was good for my skin, matte, and tinted. This was perfect! I loved that I could see where I was applying it (can't go wrong being too careful!) and it smells really natural. I'll continue to buy this for trips.
Lavina R.
Lavina R.
El Paso, TX
When it comes to sunscreen this definitely does the job. I like that it isn't greasy because I have oily skin, the price is good for the product but it does leave a white residue, I have to work hard to blend it out. I would recommend it but warn that you need to blend well or you may end up with white streaks on your face.